July 28, 2014 Newsletter   |   Contact   |   Log In    
CONCIERGE GUIDE

Community
Events Calendar

Featured
Restaurants

Featured
Arts & Entertainment

Featured
Leisure Activities

Featured
Accommodations

Featured
Nonprofits
EVENTS CALENDAR
JULY  / AUGUST 
S M T W T F S
27 28 29 30 31 1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
From:

 
 VENUES
    - Arlington Theatre
    - Center Stage Theatre
    - Chumash Casino
    - Earl Warren Showgrounds
    - The Granada Theatre
    - Lobero Theatre
    - Marjorie Luke Theatre
    - Santa Barbara Bowl
    - UCSB Campbell Hall
 
 SEARCH
    NOTE: This looks for an
    EXACT match with a keyword.


    Enter a Keyword
            Other Searches:
  - Advanced Search


 
EVENTS SHOWCASE

More Showcase Events
SEARCH ANOTHER LOCATION
Santa Barbara County   |   Ventura County   |   San Luis Obispo County
* * * Santa Barbara County
Event Listings
* * *
Santa Barbara   |   Buellton   |   Carpinteria   |   Goleta   |   Guadalupe   |   Los Olivos
Santa Barbara   |   Santa Maria   |   Santa Ynez   |   Solvang   |   Summerland
FREE Events    |    Fundraisers
Classes, Seminars, Meetings, Conferences
   - Class
   - Discussion
   - Lecture
   - Orientation
   - Presentation
   - Workshop
   - Cooking - Other
   - Dance - Swing
Concerts, Shows & Performances
   - Comedy & Improv
   - Dance (Performance)
   - Dancing
   - Music - 70s
   - Music - 80s
   - Music - 90s
   - Music - Bluegrass
   - Music - Classic Rock
   - Music - Classical
   - Music - Country
   - Music - Funk/Dance
   - Music - Indie Rock
   - Music - Jazz
   - Music - Latin/Spanish
   - Music - Misc.
   - Music - Modern Rock
   - Music - Reggae
   - Music - Rock
   - Music - Singer/Songwriter
   - Musical / Revue
   - Theatre
   - Variety Show
Dining & Drink Events
   - Food & Drink - Other
Exhibits & Exhibitions
   - Arts & Crafts
   - Birds
   - Fine Art & Sculpture
   - Flora
   - Historic
   - Photography
   - Exhibits - Other
Festivals & Parades
   - Festival - Children
   - Festival - Ethnic
   - Festival - Film
   - Festival - Historic / Period
   - Festival - Other
   - Parade - Animals
Gambling Events
   - Bingo
Health, Wellness & Fitness
   - Exercise Event
   - Focus Group
Leisure, Recreation & Sports
   - Board Games - Other
   - Boxing
   - Hiking
   - Kayaking / Canoing
   - Tour - Other
   - Tour - Stately/Historic Homes
   - Travel
   - Whale Watching
   - Wine Tasting
   - Other Leisure Activities
Markets, Fairs, Shows, Sales, Shopping
   - Auction
   - Farmers Market
   - Flea Market
   - Other
   - Shopping
   - Show/Fair - Arts & Crafts
   - Show/Fair - Food & Drink
   - Show/Fair - Home & Garden
   - Swap Meet
   - Trunk Show
Misc. Events (No Leisure, Rec. or Sport)
   - Community Improvement
   - Cruise
   - Film / Movie
   - Rodeo
   - Sky Show
   - Train Rides
   - Trivia Night
   - Other Misc. Event
Religion, Faith, & Spiritual
   - Mass
   - Meditation
Social Events, Openings, Mixers
   - Art Exhibition
   - Artist/Opening Reception
   - BBQ
   - Benefit Auction
   - Celebration
   - Dance
   - Family Day
   - Gala
   - Networking Mixer
   - Party
   - Tasting
   - Wine Tasting
   - Other - Social
TODAY'S  EVENTS
Morning    Afternoon    Evening    All
      July
28          "Lasting Impressions"
Gallery Los Olivos, 2920 Grand Avenue, Los Olivos
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
Pastel artists, Kris Buck and Terri Taber 
A collection of plein air and studio paintings by award winning artists, Kris Buck and Terri Taber   
COMPLETE LISTING, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Gallery Los Olivos
WEBSITE    (805) 688-7517
ADD to my "FAVORITE EVENTS" Calendar   EMAIL A FRIEND
          Santa Barbara County Courthouse Tours
Santa Barbara County Courthouse, 1100 Anacapa St., Santa Barbara
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
Free tours of this National Historic Landmark. Completed in 1929, this Moorish "castle" is one of the to attractions in Santa Barbara, both for residents and visitors. See the beautiful Mural Room, tiles, ceilings and newly opened Clock Gallery, featuring the original Seth Thomas tower clock. Go to the tower for great views of the city and Channel Islands.   
COMPLETE LISTING, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Santa Barbara County Courthouse
   (805) 962-6464
ADD to my "FAVORITE EVENTS" Calendar   EMAIL A FRIEND
29          "Lasting Impressions"
Gallery Los Olivos, 2920 Grand Avenue, Los Olivos
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
Pastel artists, Kris Buck and Terri Taber 
A collection of plein air and studio paintings by award winning artists, Kris Buck and Terri Taber   
COMPLETE LISTING, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Gallery Los Olivos
WEBSITE    (805) 688-7517
ADD to my "FAVORITE EVENTS" Calendar   EMAIL A FRIEND
          Santa Barbara County Courthouse Tours
Santa Barbara County Courthouse, 1100 Anacapa St., Santa Barbara
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
Free tours of this National Historic Landmark. Completed in 1929, this Moorish "castle" is one of the to attractions in Santa Barbara, both for residents and visitors. See the beautiful Mural Room, tiles, ceilings and newly opened Clock Gallery, featuring the original Seth Thomas tower clock. Go to the tower for great views of the city and Channel Islands.   
COMPLETE LISTING, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Santa Barbara County Courthouse
   (805) 962-6464
ADD to my "FAVORITE EVENTS" Calendar   EMAIL A FRIEND
30          "Lasting Impressions"
Gallery Los Olivos, 2920 Grand Avenue, Los Olivos
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
Pastel artists, Kris Buck and Terri Taber 
A collection of plein air and studio paintings by award winning artists, Kris Buck and Terri Taber   
COMPLETE LISTING, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Gallery Los Olivos
WEBSITE    (805) 688-7517
ADD to my "FAVORITE EVENTS" Calendar   EMAIL A FRIEND
          Casa Cantina
Casa de la Guerra
, 15 East De La Guerra Street, Santa Barbara
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
Celebrate Fiesta where it all began as Santa Barbara Trust for Historic Preservation presents Casa Cantina in the courtyard of the historic Casa de la Guerra. Part of the annual Old Spanish Days Fiesta celebration, locals and visitors alike are invited to relax, sip a cold drink, and celebrate at the home of Fiesta!   
COMPLETE LISTING, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Casa de la Guerra
WEBSITE    (805) 965-0093    OUR PROFILE

ADD to my "FAVORITE EVENTS" Calendar   EMAIL A FRIEND
          Santa Barbara County Courthouse Tours
Santa Barbara County Courthouse, 1100 Anacapa St., Santa Barbara
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
Free tours of this National Historic Landmark. Completed in 1929, this Moorish "castle" is one of the to attractions in Santa Barbara, both for residents and visitors. See the beautiful Mural Room, tiles, ceilings and newly opened Clock Gallery, featuring the original Seth Thomas tower clock. Go to the tower for great views of the city and Channel Islands.   
COMPLETE LISTING, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Santa Barbara County Courthouse
   (805) 962-6464
ADD to my "FAVORITE EVENTS" Calendar   EMAIL A FRIEND
31          "Lasting Impressions"
Gallery Los Olivos, 2920 Grand Avenue, Los Olivos
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
Pastel artists, Kris Buck and Terri Taber 
A collection of plein air and studio paintings by award winning artists, Kris Buck and Terri Taber   
COMPLETE LISTING, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Gallery Los Olivos
WEBSITE    (805) 688-7517
ADD to my "FAVORITE EVENTS" Calendar   EMAIL A FRIEND
          Wild Jewels Pop-Up Shop
Santa Barbara Museum of Art
, 1130 State Street, Santa Barbara
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
Wild Jewels presents a stunning collection of designer handcrafted sterling silver, Paua (New Zealand Abalone), mother-of-pearl, semi-precious stones, and freshwater pearl jewelry. Their passion for superb quality ensures truly unique pieces that you will fall in love with and want to wear for a very long time. Museum Shop    
COMPLETE LISTING, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Santa Barbara Museum of Art
WEBSITE    (805) 963-4364    OUR PROFILE

ADD to my "FAVORITE EVENTS" Calendar   EMAIL A FRIEND
          Casa Cantina
Casa de la Guerra
, 15 East De La Guerra Street, Santa Barbara
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
Celebrate Fiesta where it all began as Santa Barbara Trust for Historic Preservation presents Casa Cantina in the courtyard of the historic Casa de la Guerra. Part of the annual Old Spanish Days Fiesta celebration, locals and visitors alike are invited to relax, sip a cold drink, and celebrate at the home of Fiesta!   
COMPLETE LISTING, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Casa de la Guerra
WEBSITE    (805) 965-0093    OUR PROFILE

ADD to my "FAVORITE EVENTS" Calendar   EMAIL A FRIEND
          Santa Barbara County Courthouse Tours
Santa Barbara County Courthouse, 1100 Anacapa St., Santa Barbara
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
Free tours of this National Historic Landmark. Completed in 1929, this Moorish "castle" is one of the to attractions in Santa Barbara, both for residents and visitors. See the beautiful Mural Room, tiles, ceilings and newly opened Clock Gallery, featuring the original Seth Thomas tower clock. Go to the tower for great views of the city and Channel Islands.   
COMPLETE LISTING, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Santa Barbara County Courthouse
   (805) 962-6464
ADD to my "FAVORITE EVENTS" Calendar   EMAIL A FRIEND
      Free Summer Concert Series
Santa Barbara Museum of Art
, 1130 State Street, Santa Barbara
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
Join us for a series of 60-minute concerts featuring Music Academy of the West Fellows. Mary Craig Auditorium Free Complimentary tickets will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 1:30 pm at SBMA’s Park Entrance. No advance ticket distribution    
COMPLETE LISTING, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Santa Barbara Museum of Art
WEBSITE    (805) 963-4364    OUR PROFILE

ADD to my "FAVORITE EVENTS" Calendar   EMAIL A FRIEND
      August
1          Wild Jewels Pop-Up Shop
Santa Barbara Museum of Art
, 1130 State Street, Santa Barbara
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
Wild Jewels presents a stunning collection of designer handcrafted sterling silver, Paua (New Zealand Abalone), mother-of-pearl, semi-precious stones, and freshwater pearl jewelry. Their passion for superb quality ensures truly unique pieces that you will fall in love with and want to wear for a very long time. Museum Shop    
COMPLETE LISTING, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Santa Barbara Museum of Art
WEBSITE    (805) 963-4364    OUR PROFILE

ADD to my "FAVORITE EVENTS" Calendar   EMAIL A FRIEND
          Casa Cantina
Casa de la Guerra
, 15 East De La Guerra Street, Santa Barbara
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
Celebrate Fiesta where it all began as Santa Barbara Trust for Historic Preservation presents Casa Cantina in the courtyard of the historic Casa de la Guerra. Part of the annual Old Spanish Days Fiesta celebration, locals and visitors alike are invited to relax, sip a cold drink, and celebrate at the home of Fiesta!   
COMPLETE LISTING, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Casa de la Guerra
WEBSITE    (805) 965-0093    OUR PROFILE

ADD to my "FAVORITE EVENTS" Calendar   EMAIL A FRIEND
          Santa Barbara County Courthouse Tours
Santa Barbara County Courthouse, 1100 Anacapa St., Santa Barbara
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
Free tours of this National Historic Landmark. Completed in 1929, this Moorish "castle" is one of the to attractions in Santa Barbara, both for residents and visitors. See the beautiful Mural Room, tiles, ceilings and newly opened Clock Gallery, featuring the original Seth Thomas tower clock. Go to the tower for great views of the city and Channel Islands.   
COMPLETE LISTING, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Santa Barbara County Courthouse
   (805) 962-6464
ADD to my "FAVORITE EVENTS" Calendar   EMAIL A FRIEND
Listings 1-15 of 101
= FREE to ALL     = FREE (Some)     = Fundraiser     = Content Alert
Search ALL Events
















Home
Accommodations
Become an Affiliate
City Search
Contact Us
Dining Suggestions
Directories
Events Calendar
Happy Hours
Leisure Activities
New Business Showcase
News & Buzz!
Restaurants & Nightlife
Subscribe to Newsletter
Useful Stuff
View Menus
Chamber Strategies         The Chamber Business Network         www.BigCityBuzz.com         New Business Showcase

Privacy Policy   |   Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2014 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.