Statement of Policies & Disclaimers
BigCityBuzz.com, TIXITY.com, Chamber Strategies, Chamber Business Network, and Events & Leisure International, Inc., shall hereinafter collectively be referred to as "The Company".
This Statement of Policies & Disclaimers ("Statement") governs our relationship with users and others who interact with The Company. By using or accessing The Company's websites, you agree to this Statement.
[a] User: As a User, your access to and continued use of The Company's websites constitutes your acceptance, without limitation, of its policies and disclaimers and is for your personal use only. Any resale of this information or use for commercial gain is prohibited unless agreed upon in writing by The Company.
[b] Affiliate or Partner: As an Affiliate and/or Partner, your access to and continued use of The Company's software, database, and websites constitutes your acceptance, without limitation, of its policies and disclaimers and is for your personal use only. Any resale of this information must be agreed upon in writing by The Company.
All materials and information appearing on The Company's websites are the property of The Company unless otherwise indicated, and are protected by United States copyright laws. Any reproduction or distribution, except for personal, informational use, is a violation of our copyright. If you would like to make copies and/or distribute any information from our database, please contact us.
You may link, without permission, only to the index pages or the concierge pages of The Company's websites. Please contact us if you wish to link to a different page or to access the database.
The Company does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, quality, completeness, currency, morality, or validity of any information on its websites whether it originates from The Company's database or from any other link found on The Company's websites.
All information contained on The Company's websites has been contributed directly or indirectly by its Affiliate Member organizations and its Partners, or has been obtained from other sources believed by The Company to be accurate and reliable.
The Company has no obligation to edit or control any information contained on The Company's websites. All information is provided "as is".
Because of the possibility of human error, electronic and mechanical malfunctions, and any other circumstance beyond its control, neither The Company nor any of its Affiliates, Partners and Technology Providers are responsible for errors, omissions, or other eventualities. (See "General Disclaimer" below.)
IT IS ALWAYS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF USERS, AFFILIATES, AND PARTNERS TO VERIFY THE ACCURACY AND INTEGRITY OF ALL INFORMATION GATHERED FROM THE COMPANY'S WEBSITES.
Unless clearly stated otherwise, The Company does not endorse, support, or sanction any information or organization found either directly or indirectly on or via links from its websites. Unless clearly stated otherwise, The Company has no affiliation with any of the organizations mentioned or described on the website, and it makes no representations or warranties with regard to those organizations.
The Company will attempt to respond to your communications, but The Company cannot guarantee it will do so. The Company makes no warranties, express or implied, about the information in its communications.
The Company, its successors, and assigns disclaim all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind, including warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose.
The Company, its successors, and assigns shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or any other real or perceived damages arising out of or in connection with the use of The Company's websites or in reliance on the information available on The Company's websites. This includes, but is not limited to, any personal injury, business interruption, loss of use, lost data, lost profits, or any other pecuniary loss, whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortious action, even if The Company has been informed of the possibility.
If you are an Affiliate, you agree to register and maintain the security of your account as follows:
1. You will not provide any false information.
2. You will not create an account for any other organization without written permission.
3. If we terminate your membership, you will not rejoin without written permission.
4. You will keep your Contact Information, Profile(s), Directories, Listings, and other account information accurate and up-to-date.
5. You will not share your Affiliate Sign-in Name, User Name and Password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
Right of Refusal
For any reason whatsoever, and without explanation, The Company may [a] refuse to accept an Affiliate's membership application, and/or [b] refuse to renew an Affiliate's membership.
The Company and the Affiliate may, at any time, terminate the Affiliate's membership without notice. If the Affiliate's membership is terminated by the Affiliate, no refunds of any kind shall be paid by The Company. If the Affiliate's membership is terminated by The Company, a pro-rated refund will be paid to the Affiliate based on the cash amount paid for membership and the number of full months remaining in the Affiliate's membership year.
1. You will resolve any legal dispute with The Company exclusively in a state or federal court located in Santa Barbara County. The laws of the State of California will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and The Company, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Santa Barbara County, California for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
2. If anyone brings a claim against The Company related to your actions, content or information on any of The Company's websites, you will indemnify and hold The Company harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.