|Cottage Rehabilitation Hospital
2415 De la Vina Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
(805) 687-7444 (Phone) | (805) 687-5996 (Fax)
Cottage Rehabilitation Hospital (CRH), formerly Rehabilitation Institute at Santa Barbara, is a unit of Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital that provides outstanding rehabilitation programs and services to patients with a broad assortment of physical, orthopedic, and neurological conditions.
CRH uses a team-oriented approach to healthcare, relying on the expertise and judgment of an array of highly trained rehabilitation specialists, including a Physiatrist (a physician specializing in physical rehabilitation), an Internist, Physical Therapist; Occupational Therapist; Recreation Therapist; Rehabilitation Nurse; Psychologist; Speech/Language Pathologist; Neuro-Psychologist; Dietician; Pharmacist.
CRH programs & services include:
• Thirty-eight beds for acute inpatient care.
• Keck Center for Outpatient Services provides a full range of care for former hospital patients as well as any person who has been referred by their doctor for outpatient therapy.
• The Tuohy Foundation Aquatic Center provides inpatients, outpatients, and individuals from the community with the benefit of aquatic therapy, exercise, and supervised recreation.
• Community-based services are delivered in a variety of settings throughout the Central Coast, earning the Institute the appellation “hospital without walls.”
• Coast Caregiver Resource Center is a tri-county program of CRH that offers counseling and referral service to caregivers and families of adults with brain impairments.
Health - Care & Treatment
Counseling, Advocacy, Recovery, Exercise & Fitness Programs, Health Care & Treatment, Neurology, Occupational Medicine, Pain Management, Pediatrics - Orthopedics, Physical Rehabilitation, Preventive Medicine, Psychiatry - Adult, Psychiatry - Child, Psychologists, Rehabilitation Centers, Resource & Support Organizations, Senior Services, Swimming Pool, Therapists - Occupational, Therapists - Physical, Therapists - Psycho, Therapists - Speach,
8 am - 5 pm (M-F)
Cash, Check, MasterCard, Visa,
During normal business hours
Health Care Facility
English, Spanish, Other,
-- Free valet parking at the entrance.