April 24, 2014
Search for Events
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
San Luis Obispo
Arts & Entertainment
New West Symphony presents: Beethoven's Fifth
(April 25 )
- Steinberg New West Symphony Commission (World Premiere)** Chopin Concerto No. 2 in F Minor for Piano & Orchestra, Opus 21 Beethoven Symphony No. 5 in C Minor, Opus 67 Program Notes Concert sposored by the Ventura County Star Buy Tickets **Special project: New West Symphony wi ...
California Lutheran University presents Spring Awakening
(Apr 25 - May 4)
- Winner of eight Tony Awards including Best Musical, Spring Awakening by Steven Sater and Duncan Sheik depicts the trials and tribulations of the teen years. This rock musical is the most popular show being produced on college campuses around the country. ...
St. John’s Seminary Open House Set for Saturday, April 26, 2014, 1-4 PM
(April 26 )
- Several Cardinals, many Bishops and hundreds of Catholic priests have been educated at St. John’s Seminary since it opened its doors in 1939. Located on land donated by Don Juan Camarillo on a hill above Camarillo, St. John’s Seminary is normally closed to t ...
Brit Week Los Angles is coming to the Channel Islands Maritime Museum
(April 26 - 27)
- The Brits are Coming! The Brits are Coming! Come enjoy a first at the Maritime Museum. ...
Ventura County-based Gold Coast Wind Ensemble
(April 27 )
- Founded in 1991, Ventura County-based Gold Coast Wind Ensemble counts several hundred pieces in its repertoire. Begun with the tastes of the discerning listener in mind, their varied palette possesses marches by Saint-Saëns, Sousa, William Walton, and Kenneth Alford; show tunes by Offe ...
Food Network's Celebrity Chef Robert Irvine Live!
(April 27 )
- Food Network's Celebrity Chef Robert Irvine will be bringing his newly created live show to the Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza. This North American leg of Irvine’s "Robert Irvine Live 2012" follows on the heels of his two premiere performances in Florida to sold out crowd ...
15th Annual Ojai Storytellng Festival
(May 1 - 4)
- Seven of the nation's best known storytellers entertain all ages ...
News & Buzz!!
Learn all about Baseball! The Exhibition @ The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library!
- Running through September 4, 2014, Baseball is a 12,000 square foot exhibition featuring over 700 artifacts, including some of the rarest, historic and iconic baseball memorabilia from the largest known private collector in the U.S. The exhibit displays ...
Ventura County & BRAC- Defending our Military Community and Economy -- 4/25
- Please join business, labor, military, government, economic, and academic leaders in a forum to discuss the importance of the military to our Ventura County Community and Economy. Panelists will examine how the State and local community may prepare to respond t ...
Itzel Gonzalez from Cesar Chavez Elementary in Oxnard was selected as the winner!
- From an all-time record of 1,800 entries, the “berrilious” design of 11-year-old Itzel Gonzalez from Cesar Chavez Elementary in Oxnard was selected as the winner of the 31st Annual California Strawberry Festival Youth Art Design Contest. Today Festival ...
So Many Events So Little Time! Presented by the Ventura Breeze
- April 25: In recognition of mothers being the primary caregivers in our lives and the community, Livingston Memorial Visiting Nurse Association will honor Dorothy “Dottie” Loebl and remember Carolyn Leavens at a Mother’s Day Luncheon, Friday, at the Las Posas Country Club i ...
Sign up Now for Spring City of Ventura Classes -- 4/23
- Call 658-4726 or 654-7552 to register, if you already have an account online, visit www.cityofventura.net Classes held the Barranca Vista Center ~ 7050 Ralston unless otherwise noted.
Morning Zumba for Beginners 15 years-Adult 4/22-5/29 Tu/Th 6-7 am $72 Norma Ly ...
See Cris Putnam, co-author of "Exo-Vaticana" -- 4/27
- Christians will not immediately need to renounce their faith in God “simply on the basis of the reception of [this] new, unexpected information of a religious character from extraterrestrial civilizations.” However, once the “religious content” originating from outside ...
Want to Learn How to Play Golf or Play Better? Give Bob Lewis a Call!
- If golf is too frustrating or hard, spend 10-minutes with me... I'll show you how to transform your game! No strings. My program eliminates intimidation by helping you master your swing before you ever face a male dominated range or course.
Improving your golf sw ...
Restaurants & Nightlife
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2014 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.