July 12, 2014
Search for Events
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
San Luis Obispo
Arts & Entertainment
(July 12 )
- RECREATIONAL DANCE TAP, JAZZ, LYRICAL, BALLET, HIP HOP, BOYS ONLY HIP HOP, ACRO ...
Bye Bye Birdie
(July 18 - 27)
- Before Beatle-Mania, before Bieber Fever, there was the first, the original… Conrad Birdie! Now Conrad is joining the Army, and America is going Birdie-crazy, when Cabrillo Music Theatre brings back one of our most popular musicals, last produced on the Kavli Theatre stage in 1998! The town of Sweet Apple, Ohio ...
ARTS on Broadway Benefit Concert
(July 19 )
- In celebration of 25 years of presenting quality live theater to the Simi Valley community, Actors' Repertory Theatre of Simi presents an evening of more than 50 ARTS alumni performing numbers from nearly two decades of musical theater. ARTS on Broadway Benefit Concert will feature songs from THE WI ...
Growth, Dedication & Achievement
(July 20 )
- Gotta Dance Academy presents: GROWTH, DEDICATION & ACHIEVEMENT Tickets: $22 ...
Dance Fest 37
(July 23 - 24)
- MacKinnon Dance Academy has been ‘turning-out’ dance students in the City of Oxnard since 1976. During that time, thousands of dancers have experienced the wonder, exhilaration, discipline, and joy of expressing themselves through the art of dance. I am proud to offer the opportunity to study dance to all members ...
Experience Ventura County's 7th Annual Hot Air Balloon Festival July 25 & 26
(July 25 - 26)
- The 7th Annual Citrus Classic Balloon Festival will field approximately 25 hot air balloons. The pilots of these balloons travel from around the country to fly in beautiful Ventura County. They include winners of international and national competition ...
(Jul 26 - Aug 31)
- Conceived and originally directed by John Michael Tebelak, with music and new lyrics by Stephen Schwartz, GODSPELL is one of the biggest off-Broadway and Broadway successes of all time. This is the revised 2012 version, incorporating some of the changes and updated references used in the 2011-2012 Broadway Productio ...
News & Buzz!!
Save the Date! 2014 Camarillo Fiesta and Street Fair Friday Night -- 7/11
- July 11 Friday Night Car Cruise 5pm Ventura Blvd, Old Town Camarillo Dizdar Park Stage Entertainment 6pm-10pm Beer & Wine Garden 6pm-10pm Candyland Carnival 6pm-10pm
FRIDAY JULY 11TH, DIZDAR PARK GENRE/DESCRIPTION TIMES SHAKY FEELIN' A PSYCHADELIC JA ...
Small Business Development Center- Free Workshops for Your Business!
- Starting a Small Business Workshop July 15, 3-5 p.m. Presented by: Mary Anne Rooney, SBDC advisor Register Consultant Professional Development July 18, 8:30-10 a.m. Presented by: Joe Huggins, SBDC advisor Ongoing group, meets the 3rd Friday of each month. ...
Save the Date! Start Your Day AM1590 KVTA Kim Pagano Show the Brighter Side of The 805 -- 7/12
- 6-7 am 7-12-14 Our first guest this morning is Andrea Waltz the author of “Go for No! YES is the Destination, NO is How You Get There”! Next, we will be talking to Rachel Shur from the United Cancer Advocacy Action Network! Lastly, Honoree C ...
Christine Garvey and Scott Zolke Join CI Foundation Board
- Camarillo, Calif., July 8, 2014 – CSU Channel Islands (CI) is pleased to announce the appointment of Christine N. Garvey, J.D., and Scott B. Zolke, J.D., to its Foundation Board. Garvey, 67, is a retired banker and attorney. Zolke, 60, is a Partner with law firm Loeb & Loeb LLP ...
Save the Date! The Annual Bryan Brothers Tennis Fest At Spanish Hills Golf and Tennis Country Club -- 7/19
- Please join us for another fabulous Tennis Fest in supporting the Bryan Brothers Foundation. We look forward to seeing all our fans and friends out at Spanish Hills on July 19th. -Bob and Mike Bryan
General Admission Ticket ...
Pacific Sound Presents: The Musical Adventures of the Magical Velvet Frog
- Moorpark's High Street Theater - August 9th, 2 PM and 7:30 PM. / Santa Barbara's The New Victoria Street Theater - August 16th, 2 PM and 7:30 PM. Prices for the show are $22 for adults, and $18 for seniors 65+, active military and children under 13. Tickets ...
Camarillo Fiesta and Street Fair Carnival Special Dollar Day -- 7/10
- 2014 Camarillo Fiesta Association presents the annual Fiesta and Street Fair in Old Town Camarillo. July 10 Thursday Night, Carnival Special Dollar Day 5pm-10pm. All rides are one dollar each tonight only.
The Carnival will open on Thursday Evening from 5pm-10p ...
Restaurants & Nightlife
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2014 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.