August 22, 2014
Search for Events
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
San Luis Obispo
Arts & Entertainment
Golden Future 50+ Senior Expo
(August 23 )
- DISCOVER THE POWER OF AGE! The 3rd Annual Golden Future 50+ Senior Expo will feature some of the best products and services for the 50+ community. Get answers to questions about health care, housing, legal, retirement planning, travel/recreation and much more! Be sure to tell your friends & fa ...
(August 23 )
- ARP BATTLE AT THE BEACH - VRA SPRINT CARS, SENIOR SPRTINS, DWARF CARS, IMCA MODIFIEDS, SPORT COMPACTS, MOD LITES, FOCUS MIDGETS, JUNIOR MIDGETS & MINI DWARFS ...
Wings Over Camarillo Airshow August 23-24th
(August 23 - 24)
- Aerobatic, Flying & Static Displays, Vintage, Experimental, Military ...
dsb - journey tribute band
(August 23 )
- DSB has been highly revered by fans as the "next best thing" to Journey. They have captured the lush and signature sound of renowned vocalist Steve Perry and Journey in their prime. Complete with a band of world-class Los Angeles musicians, DSB remains true to Journey's musical legacy and deli ...
Andrea Tate Acting Classes at SPTC
(Aug 25 - Sep 29)
- UNIQUE ACTING CLASS OFFERED AT SANTA PAULA THEATER CENTER A BLEND OF CLASS AND PRIVATE LESSONS BY ANDREA TATE FOR ALL SKILL LEVELS “I have noticed that many actors are missing a crucial aspect of their acting training—PRIVATE LESSONS. Private acting lessons are important in making those ...
My Son The Waiter, A Jewish Tragedy!
(Aug 27 - Sep 21)
- 90 minute non-stop laughter. My Son The Waiter, A Jewish Tragedy! is Brad Zimmerman's hysterical and bittersweet tale of his 29 year struggle to "make it" in New York as an actor & comedian, while "temporarily" waiting tables to make a living. His stories about family ...
Lecture and Book Signing with Paul Ryan
(August 28 )
- Please join us for a lecture and book signing with U.S. Congressman Paul Ryan on his new book, The Way Forward: Renewing the American Idea (Publish Date: August 14, 2014). Tickets to attend the event are $75 per person and include a served dinner preceding the lecture. Books must be purcha ...
News & Buzz!!
Friday August 28th Visit the 3rd Annual Brewfest in Thousand Oaks
- Join us on Thursday, August 28th for an evening of all you can taste craft beers. From 4:00pm – 8:00pm guests are invited to mingle among representatives from local to distant microbreweries. Sample our classic microbrews in a souvenir tasting glass*. Palate-cleansing ap ...
Wings Over Camarillo Airshow August 23-24th -- 8/23
- Aerobatic, Flying & Static Displays, Vintage, Experimental, Military
Family Fun & Events, Classic Cars
$15 GENERAL ADMISSION, UNDER 12 FREEstar2 $10 Advance Purchase tickets available on-line through July 31, 2014
Presented by ... GoSeeVC
Venue ... Camarillo Airport ...
Start Your Day AM1590 KVTA Kim Pagano Show the Brighter Side of The 805 -- 8/23
- 6-7am 8-23-14 Our first guest this morning is Sandy Nirenberg, the President/CEO of Camarillo Hospice, to talk about the Camarillo Chili Cook-Off & Music Festival! Also joining us today is Maximus Thaler to talk about his book “A Curious Harvest – The Pr ...
See a classic Theater Play-The story “Of Mice and Men” Starts August 29th
- John Steinbeck’s brilliant novel was turned into a play while still on the best seller list and it won the highest honor of its time. The story of a deep friendship among migrant workers who dream of a better life, but are thwarted by prejudice and cruelty, still ...
Gull Wings has some Great Events Coming up for Youngsters!
- Tooth Fairy Day will take place from 10 AM to Noon Friday. National Dog Day will be all day Tuesday. See the Calendar for more fun! ...
Save the Date! Golden Future 50+ Senior Expo -- 8/23
- DISCOVER THE POWER OF AGE! The 3rd Annual Golden Future 50+ Senior Expo will feature some of the best products and services for the 50+ community. Get answers to questions about health care, housing, legal, retirement planning, travel/recreation and much more! Be sure to tell ...
Baseball Exhibit Lunch & Tour. Guest Speaker: American Sportscaster Ross Porter
- Baseball Exhibit Lunch & Tour. Guest Speaker: American Sportscaster Ross Porter September 3, 2014 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation is pleased to offer our Baseball Lunch and Tour in conjunction with our special exhibit, Ba ...
Restaurants & Nightlife
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2014 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.