July 28, 2014
Search for Events
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
San Luis Obispo
Arts & Entertainment
World Famous --- The Beach Boys
(July 31 )
- The Quintessential California Band- The Beach Boys grace the Ventura County Fairgrounds this year!!! They sure get around..... ...
Little Big Town
(August 1 )
- With sinuous harmonies and a smart, signature vocal blend worthy of Fleetwood Mac, few acts on country radio leap out of the speakers with a sound as fresh as this co-ed quartet. Well-oiled, hot off the heels of a long stint supporting Keith Urban, LBT are currently at work on their highly anticipated, as-yet-untit ...
(August 2 )
- It should come as no surprise that THE SPINNERS have always made timeless music. Their classic group sound and approach never loses its universal appeal. More remarkable is the fact that The Spinners are more popular in the new millennium than ever. Throughout the years, they have acquired twelve (12) gold records ...
(August 4 )
- The Barenaked Ladies formed in 1988 in Scarborough, Ontario, a small city right outside of Toronto. The band’s first album, Gordon, was released in 1992 and was met with much success with tracks including “Enid” and “Be My Yoko Ono.” Following the release, the band began to see success within the United States and ...
(August 5 )
- No entertainer can move and excite an audience like Tony Orlando. One of America's most endearing and enduring stars, Tony and America recently celebrated the 30th anniversary of his recording of Tie A Yellow Ribbon 'Round The Ole Oak Tree. ...
(August 5 )
- Deep Purple are an English rock band formed in Hertford in 1968. They are considered to be among the pioneers of heavy metal and modern hard rock, although their musical approach changed over the years. ...
(August 6 )
- Seether is a South African post-grunge/alternative metal band founded in 1999 in Pretoria. The band was originally formed under the name "Saron Gas" until renaming it to "Seether" in 2002. Disclaimer is their original album and major label debut. ...
News & Buzz!!
The Exhibition- Catch it while you can- closing soon! -- 6/30
- Running through September 4, 2014, Baseball is a 12,000 square foot exhibition featuring over 700 artifacts, including some of the rarest, historic and iconic baseball memorabilia from the largest known private collector in the U.S. The exhibit displays extraordinary artifa ...
Karaoke Tonight and Summer Concert in Park Friday night too!!!
- Karaoke Tonight and Saturda Friday night line up in the LDV Lounge Dance to DJ Nonstop! 8:30 Summer Concert in Heritage Square Dark Friday July 25th July 26th~Cooking Class Sat. 1pm Salsa Festival~ We won peoples choices for best salsa. Join us in the salsa tent Sund ...
THIS SATURDAY! Still space available July 26th Class
- Come and try one of our cooking classes taught by Owner and Executive Chef Michelle. We also are including some guest chefs. Our classes is scheduled from 1 pm to 4pm. Menu: Wild Mushroom Vol au Vent, Crab and Risotto Cakes, Olive Tapenade and Crostini, Zucchini Rolatini, Mini ...
Save the Date! Start Your Day AM1590 KVTA Kim Pagano Show the Brighter Side of The 805 -- 7/26
- 6-7am 7-26-14 Our first guest this morning is Catherine Oaks the author of “Single Mom, Broke & Still Smiling”! Next, we will be talking to Tony Federico about his book “Paleo Grilling - A Modern Caveman's Guide to Cooking with Fire”! Lastl ...
August is Hot, Time for the 3rd Annual Brewfest -- 8/28
- Join us on Thursday, August 28th for an evening of all you can taste craft beers. From 4:00pm – 8:00pm guests are invited to mingle among representatives from local to distant microbreweries. Sample our classic microbrews in a souvenir tasting glass*. Palate-cleansing appetizers a ...
Ventura County Fair-goers can help FOOD Share alleviate hunger by participating in “Feed the Need”
- Fair-goers who bring five canned goods to donate to Ventura County’s regional food bank when they purchase an adult admission ticket before 5 p.m. will receive a free return fair ticket valid Monday through Thursday, August 4-7. Non –per ...
Theater review: Cabrillo's ‘Bye Bye Birdie' Playing Now!
- A dip into the teen music mania of the late 1950s, “Bye Bye Birdie” is chock-full of shrieking star-struck fans and almost nonstop dance in Cabrillo Music Theatre’s 20th season finale. The production runs through Sunday at Civic Arts Plaza in Thousand Oaks. Cabrillo, the res ...
Restaurants & Nightlife
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2014 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.