November 23, 2014
Search for Events
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
Santa Ynez Valley
Arts & Entertainment
The Ventura Flea Market
(November 23 )
- The Ventura Flea Market is held near the ocean in Ventura and is a great place to shop. The event features antiques, used and new merchandise sold by over 500 vendors, more than 5,000 buyers visit the Market each time it is held. The Ventura Flea Market is held from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Ventura Count ...
25th Fall Concert
(November 23 )
- Tickets: $22.00 Buy All Four Concerts and Save! This show is also available for purchase as part of Gold Coast Wind Ensemble Series. Call Subscriber Services at (805)449-2775, Tuesday-Sunday, 12noon to 5:00pm. ...
(November 29 )
- What images come to mind when you hear the word 'TENOR'? Well chances are, after you hear the brand new album "Lead With Your Heart" from the exhilarating Canadian quartet ‘The Tenors’, your impressions of that word will be redefined, refreshed and enlivened. ...
California Rabbit & Cavy Shows
(November 29 - 30)
- California Rabbit & Cavy Shows, Inc. is the premier show sponsor in California. Presenting more than a dozen shows per year including West Coast Classic. Mission: The mission of California Rabbit and Cavy Shows, Inc. is to build ARBA membership and promote rabbits and cavies through quality ...
Please Join Us In Celebrating EDC-VC's new California United Bank
(December 2 )
- EDC_VC's New California Untied Bank $500,000.00 Loan Fund Benefitting Small Businesses! ...
A Christmas Carol
(December 4 - 7)
- Celebrate the season with Scrooge, Cratchit, Marley and three ghosts. Full of music, laughter, love and family, this show is designed to put you in the holiday spirit. For school field trip performances call Cindy Murray (805) 230-2253. ...
"A Christmas Story"
(December 5 - 21)
- Forget the television, theater patrons have the chance to see the beloved “A Christmas Story” live at Ojai ACT from Dec 5 to Dec 21. Like a small present lost underneath the holiday tree, “A Christmas Story” was mostly overlooked when it first came out as a film in 1983. But the public soon ...
News & Buzz!!
Luxurious riverboat yacht located in the scenic Channel Islands Harbor in Ventura county. -- 11/8
- Let us plan your next event aboard Southern California’s newest private yacht, the Scarlett Belle. All inclusive weddings, Casino Nights, Reunions and Birthdays!
Located in beautiful Channel Islands Harbor, Ventura County,. All priva ...
Join us for a traditional Thanksgiving Feast! Now Taking Reservations
- Thanksgiving Day Now taking reservations Now acceptiong reservations for Thanksgiving open from 1-5pm Traditional Thanksgiving menu served family style for parties of 6 or more Roasted Turkey and /or Honey Glazed Ham Your choice or a combination of both Waldorf ...
Robotics starts again! – Classes start January 17th: At the Gull Wings Childrens Museum
- Learn how to build and use robotic vehicles. Rich is an engineer who happens to work at the museum, what a better way for your child to get excited about engineering! It's another way to make engineering accessible to children.
Children will wo ...
Save the Date! Executive Forum on Managing Cyber Risk and Liability in a Cyber-Hacked World -- 12/4
- Hear Business Professionals share strategies and ideas regarding our online business World Security and Safety Measures.
Registration and Networking begins @ 7 AM. Breakfast will be served. Seatiing is limited so please RSVP today.< ...
The Latest Economic 411 By Bruce Stenslie, president/CEO, Economic Development Collaborative-VC
- The California Labor Market Information Division released its October 2014 report earlier today. Our unemployment rate improved marginally this past month, down from 6.4% in September to 6.3% in October. For the current data, see www.calm ...
CI obtains two federal grants to improve transfer student readiness in the region
- Camarillo, Calif., Nov. 20, 2014 – Two new grants totaling more than $4.3 million from the U.S. Department of Education will help CSU Channel Islands (CI) and regional community colleges collaborate to increase the readiness and success of transfer stude ...
CI presents 'The Art of the Book'
- Camarillo, Calif., Nov. 20, 2014 – The Art program at CSU Channel Islands (CI) is pleased to present “The Art of the Book,” an exhibition of student work at the CI Palm Gallery in downtown Camarillo, on view Monday, Dec. 1, through Monday, Jan. 19. The artists invite the public to join them for an ope ...
Restaurants & Nightlife
Quote of the Day
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2014 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.