April 19, 2014
Submit Calendar Listings
Search for Events
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
San Luis Obispo
Arts & Entertainment
(April 19 )
- British musical icon Bryan Ferry has announced his first North American Tour in three years. The “Can’t Let Go Tour” will feature an incredible set list of hits, favorites and rarities spanning 40 years of career highlights. Currently, Ferry is in the studio working on new material, having been inspired by last year’s ...
Easter Bunny Express
(April 19 )
- Hop Aboard the annual “Easter Bunny Express.” It promises to be a hare-raising egg-sperience for the whole family! The egg-shaped souvenir ticket lists these activities as a “schedule of stops” for every Easter Bunny Express ticketholder. ...
Free Concert - Santa Barbara Music Club
(April 19 )
- The SANTA BARBARA MUSIC CLUB presents another program in its popular series of concerts of beautiful music. A valued cultural resource in the community since 1969, these concerts feature outstanding performances by instrumental and vocal soloists and chamber music ensembles, and are free to ...
Lobero Live presents Regina Carter. Southern Comfort
(April 22 )
- An intrepid musical explorer, Regina Carter has greatly expanded her violin odyssey since being awarded a coveted “Genius” Fellowship. Trading the West African kora for a slide guitar in her newest project, Carter has collected songs of the American South for a celebration of th ...
Abraham.In.Motion - Pavement
(April 22 - 23)
- One of the most groundbreaking and sought-after artists of recent years, Kyle Abraham creates a conversation of movement that is fresh, unique and innovative. In his newest work, Pavement, he layers urban and classical dance influences, provocative imagery and gripping, voluptuous movement. Inspire ...
Bach and Beyond Part III - Jennifer Koh, violin
(April 23 )
- The previous installments of Bach and Beyond – intrepid violinist Jennifer Koh’s adventurous exploration of Bach’s influence on composers throughout the centuries – had reviewers and audience members raving alike. Renowned for her intense, commanding performances, delivered with dazz ...
The Theatre Group at SBCC presents GROUND by Lisa Dillman
(Apr 23 - May 10)
- For its final offering in the 2013/2014 season, The Theatre Group at SBCC will present the new play GROUND by Lisa Dillman, directed by R. Michael Gros, in the Jurkowitz Theatre, April 23-May 10, 2014. ...
News & Buzz!!
6 Gray Whales including 1 Quad Pod (and more...)
- Two adventures left the docks today, one at 9am and the other at high noon. On the morning trip the ocean was dead calm, Beaufort 0, and we ran along the edge of the kelp until we found two gray whales. These two were adult whales, but not huge. The were good whales and gave us great ...
Become a Docent ... Recruitment Reception ... Tuesday, May 6, 3 – 5 pm
- For visitors to SBMA, docents are the institution's welcoming face and informed voice. A volunteer corps comprised of approximately 65 men and women from all backgrounds, docents support the arts by giving gallery tours to both adults and students. The Museum is cur ...
Tomorrow ... Opening Night at the Santa Barbara Bowl w/ Bryan Ferry
- Come celebrate the kick off of the Santa Barbara Bowl season with the talented Bryan Ferry with special guest Dawn Landes. Tickets are still available and can be purchased at the Santa Barbara Bowl box office and all Ticketmaster outlets. ...
Keepers of the Light- History of the Point Conception Lighthouse
- Keepers of the Light- History of the Point Conception Lighthouse Weds, May 21 at 11am Members are complimentary/ $10 Guests. Reservations required. In 1850, Congress approved the building of 8 lighthouses along the Pacific Coast. Point Conception was the most shipw ...
May is “Public Gardens Appreciation Month” in Santa Barbara County
- The Santa Barbara Public Gardens Partnership is pleased to declare the month of May as “Public Gardens Appreciation Month” in Santa Barbara County. Now in its fourth year, the Partnership celebrates the numerous – and varied – gardens here in our County available for th ...
Maxwell Tickets (6/26 @ the Bowl) ... On Sale Friday, April 25 at NOON!
- In an age of immediacy the idea of waiting sounds hopelessly outdated. But that said, there is something to be said about anticipation. Such is the case with Maxwell’s new album. Yes, after an extended hiatus the sexy ambassador of soul has returned with a brand ne ...
First Thursday "Lutah"
- First Thursday - “Lutah” May 1, 5-8 p.m. Free Enjoy a sneak peek of Lutah: A Passion For Architecture, A Life In Design, which was launched into the headlines during the Film Festival. The film, presented by the Lutah Maria Riggs Society and directed by award-winning Kum-Kum Bhavnani, explores the ...
Restaurants & Nightlife
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2014 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.