December 9, 2013
Submit Calendar Listings
Search for Events
Santa Barbara County - Events & Happenings
The American String Quartet
(December 9 )
- Internationally recognized as one of the world's finest quartets, the American String Quartet has spent decades honing the luxurious sound for which it is famous. They will perform Cowellís United, Ivesí Quartet No. 2, and Ravelís Quartet in F Major in honor of American p ...
Lessons from a Lifetime of Travel with Rick Steves
(December 9 )
- Rick Steves is on a mission to help make travel more accessible and meaningful for Americans. Rick Stevesí Europe Ė the most-watched travel series on public television Ė and his weekly radio show have become synonymous with fun, engaging, world-broa ...
33rd Annual KDB Messiah Sing Along
(December 10 )
- The annual Messiah Sing Along... where the audience is the chorus in this performance of Handel's Messiah, complete with orchestra and soloists. Bring your own score if you have one. This wonderful occasion is a benefit for the Food Bank of Santa Barbara County. ...
(December 11 )
- While the city of Los Angeles has been both an inspiration and a home to the four members of Dawes, they found themselves traveling East last fall to record their third album in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina with newly enlisted producer Jacquire King. Stories Donít End is not so ...
(December 12 )
- Joe Bonamassa is an American blues rock guitarist and singer. He began his career playing guitar in the band Bloodline, which also featured the offspring of Miles Davis, Robby Krieger of The Doors, and Berry Oakley of The Allman Brothers Band. ...
"Upstairs at the G!" presents Philip Claypool
(December 12 )
- Born and raised in Memphis, Tennessee, Philip Claypool considers himself a "Southern" singer/songwriter. Adept at many musical genres, Claypool concedes that the Mississippi Delta continues to run deepest throughout his musical influ ...
The Moscow Balletís Cinderella
(December 13 )
- The traditional telling of the beloved Cinderella story includes award-wnning dancers, lavish costumes and hilarious humor with men dancing as Stepmother and Cinderellaís ugly stepsisters. Set to Sergei Prokofievís classic score, donít miss the ballet called ďexpressi ...
News & Buzz!!
Next Tuesday! Celebrate with THE FUND
- Please join us for a celebration of progressive social change with friends, neighbors, organizers, volunteers, donors, and community leaders. We will enjoy live music by Tony Ybarra, appetizers by the Museum Cafť and a no-host bar. Everyone is welcome. Music and appeti ...
Opening Night tonight! Ensemble Theatre Company Presents "A Little Night Music"
- Ensemble Theatre Company of Santa Barbara opens its 2013-14 Season in its new home, the New Vic, beginning with the hit Broadway musical A Little Night Music, inspired by the Ingmar Bergman film "Smiles of a Summ ...
Five Humpback Whales and plenty of excitement
- The Condor Express moved with the feeding grounds today as things shifted more to the southwest than previously noted. Here a total of five humpback whales were watched. The first two were feeding at depth and had long down times. The next three included our mo ...
Tomorrow ... the Parade of Lights Cruise on the Condor Express
- Spectators will cheer on the 25-30 participating boats as they parade out of the Santa Barbara Harbor, then along the shoreline down to East Beach. A fireworks display will follow right after the boat parade. Enjoy the Parade of Lights aboard t ...
Wow! S.B. Blues Society presents Kim Wilson + Chicago Blues All-Stars -- 12/14
- The Santa Barbara Blues Society, the oldest existing U.S. blues society, founded in March 1977, is proud to present lauded harmonica player and singer KIM WILSON with his band of Chicago Blues All-Stars. Kim Wilson was raised i ...
SERVICE OF COMFORT AND HOPE - DEC. 12th
- Not everyone is connecting with the celebration of the season. Many are feeling blue Ė living with the loss of a loved one, depression, broken relationships, loneliness or just the need to step away from the chaos of the season. The First United Methodist Church w ...
S. B. Jazz Society's Holiday Potluck Party and Jazz Jam is on Sunday
- Join us for a wonderful jam-session type of afternoon with great music, dancing, food & fun. Please bring your favorite ready-to-serve dish -- casserole, salad or appetizer -- but, please, NO desserts. We will provide wine, beer, soft dri ...
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
Restaurants & Nightlife
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2013 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.