July 22, 2014
Submit Calendar Listings
Search for Events
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
San Luis Obispo
Arts & Entertainment
Dance Fest 37
(July 23 - 24)
- MacKinnon Dance Academy has been ‘turning-out’ dance students in the City of Oxnard since 1976. During that time, thousands of dancers have experienced the wonder, exhilaration, discipline, and joy of expressing themselves through the art of dance. I am proud to offer the opportunity to study dance to all members ...
Experience Ventura County's 7th Annual Hot Air Balloon Festival July 25 & 26
(July 25 - 26)
- The 7th Annual Citrus Classic Balloon Festival will field approximately 25 hot air balloons. The pilots of these balloons travel from around the country to fly in beautiful Ventura County. They include winners of international and national competition ...
(Jul 26 - Aug 31)
- Conceived and originally directed by John Michael Tebelak, with music and new lyrics by Stephen Schwartz, GODSPELL is one of the biggest off-Broadway and Broadway successes of all time. This is the revised 2012 version, incorporating some of the changes and updated references used in the 2011-2012 Broadway Productio ...
Oxnard Salsa Festival
(July 26 - 27)
- The City of Oxnard spices up the summer season with the 21st Annual Oxnard Salsa Festival held in downtown Oxnard July 26-27, 2014. The annual celebration takes place at Plaza Park, Fifth and ‘B’ Streets from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. both days and celebrates everything salsa….the food, the music and the dance! ...
Marisela in Concert
(July 26 )
- What was true of Marisela holds true on the singer's follow-up album, Hablemos Claro, another collection of sugar-coated, girlish Latin pop. Once again, Madonna is an obvious comparison -- although Marisela, unlike Madonna, doesn't do much outright dance music. And Marisela doesn't have the type of five-star ma ...
The 27th annual A Taste of Camarillo Wine and Food Festival coming July 27th
(July 27 )
- The 27th annual A Taste of Camarillo Wine and Food Festival will be held on Sunday, July 27th, 1 to 4 pm on the grounds of the historic Camarillo Ranch Cost of admission includes unlimited sampling of over 150 wineries, breweries, and restaurants. F ...
World Famous --- The Beach Boys
(July 31 )
- The Quintessential California Band- The Beach Boys grace the Ventura County Fairgrounds this year!!! They sure get around..... ...
News & Buzz!!
Save the Date! Citizens Against Lawsuit Abuse Create Jobs, Not Lawsuits Small Business Summit -- 8/15
- On Friday, August 15th, California Citizens Against Lawsuit Abuse (CALA) is hosting a Small Business Summit featuring Jeff Gorell, Assemblyman from the 44th Assembly District and candidate for U.S. House of Representatives. The Assemb ...
Save the Date! “Semper Paratus: Always Prepared, Selections from the United States Coast Guard Art Program” -
- The Channel Islands Maritime Museum presents, “Semper Paratus: Always Prepared, Selections from the United States Coast Guard Art Program” The Opening Reception will celebrate the 224th birthday of the United States Coast ...
Save the Date! A Big Fish Block Party and Film Screening -- 7/26
- A Big Fish Block Party and Film Screening to benefit the Museum at 7:00 pm Saturday, July 26, 2014! Join us in our beautiful new yard garden and enjoy gourmet food and popcorn, fine wine, an exhibit tour, and an outdoor showing of Spencer Tracy’s portrayal of Santiago at ...
Save the Date! Pacific Sound Presents -The Musical Adventures of the Magical Velvet Frog -- 8/9
- Theater fans will be treated to a fantastic musical variety show as local champion barbershop harmony chorus, Pacific Sound, presents their annual show entitled, The Musical Adventures of the Magical Velvet Frog. Joining the chorus will be o ...
Save the Date! Pacific Sound Presents -The Musical Adventures of the Magical Velvet Frog -- 8/16
- Theater fans will be treated to a fantastic musical variety show as local champion barbershop harmony chorus, Pacific Sound, presents their annual show entitled, The Musical Adventures of the Magical Velvet Frog. Joining the chorus will be ...
Summer Hours through August 3rd
- We're open from 10am-12midnight through August 3rd. Rides open 11am-1130pm. Time to come and enjoy some fun in the sun! ...
The Latest Economic 411 By Bruce Stenslie, president/CEO, Economic Development Collaborative-Ventu
- The California Labor Market Information Division released its June 2014 report earlier today. The current month's data contains just about no surprise and is consistent with our annual seasonal pattern of increases to the unemployment r ...
Restaurants & Nightlife
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2014 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.