September 14, 2014
Submit Calendar Listings
Search for Events
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
San Luis Obispo
Arts & Entertainment
Four Celtic Voices to Perform
(September 18 )
- Four Celtic Voices will present a program of traditional and contemporary Irish repertoire at the Performing Arts and Convention Center in Oxnard, California on Thursday, September 18, 2014 at 7:30 p.m. Rush tickets for this performance are available in the lobby one hour prior to the performance ...
Ventura Fall Home & Garden Show
(September 19 - 21)
- HUNDREDS OF QUALITY EXHIBITS • NEW PRODUCTS • HOME IMPROVEMENTS • ENERGY SAVING IDEAS • DECORATING IDEAS • SHOW SPECIALS • LANDSCAPE DISPLAYS • PRODUCT DEMOS • LIVE BROADCASTS & MORE! ...
(September 20 )
- Young Canadian trio plays Celtic-rooted, Francophone Quebecois tunes with humor, integrity and three part harmony ... Over the past decade the traditional Quebec group Genticorum (Pascal Gemme, Alexandre de Grosbois-Garand and Yann Falquet) has become a fixture on the international world, Quebecois, folk and Celtic ...
Cold Steel Challenge Sword & Knife Competition
(September 20 )
- Our Special Projects catalog lists the date of the tournament as the 13th of September. This date has been changed to the 20th of September. This change was made after the catalog was in the printing process. We will be posting this date information on our website, our social m ...
9 to 5: The Musical
(Sep 20 - Oct 26)
- Presented by SVCAC. 9 TO 5 THE MUSICAL is the hilarious new musical comedy based on the hit movie, that centres on three office workers who turn the tables on their sexist boss. Outrageous, thought provoking and even a little romantic, 9 TO 5 THE MUSICAL is about teaming up and taking care of business. Fe ...
6th Annual California Beer Festival
(September 20 - 21)
- All roads lead to Ventura as the world's best Blues music and Craft Beer once again meet at the 6th Annual California Beer Festival, Mission Park, 185 E. Santa Clara St., Saturday, September 20 and Sunday, September 21. Prior to that is Ventura County Beer Week, from September 14-21, wit ...
(September 26 )
- The 2014 Grammy Awards were full of powerhouse performances, but the most moving, by far, belonged to Macklemore and Ryan Lewis with Seattle singer, Mary Lambert. Their performance lit up L.A.'s Staples Center, and was made all the more stirring when Queen Latifah officiated 33 marriages, many of them same-sex. Ma ...
News & Buzz!!
Save the Date! Ventura County Beer Week September 14th- 21st! Cheers -- 9/14
- MON: September 15th 4pm to closeTap Takeover with Firestone Walker Firestone Walker Velvet Merkin, Oaktoberfest, Pivo Pils, Wookey Jack, DBA, 805, Union Jack Winchester's 632 E Main St Ventura, CA 93001 (805) 653-7446r
TUES: September 16th ...
Save the Date! 6th Annual California Beer Festival Coming Up September 20th
- All roads lead to Ventura as the world's best Blues music and Craft Beer once again meet at the 6th Annual California Beer Festival, Mission Park, 185 E. Santa Clara St., Saturday, September 20 and Sunday, September 21. Prior to that is Ventura County Beer Week ...
Get Your Comic Books out- Celebrate Central Coast Comicon -- 9/12
- Why we are doing this - The Untold Story, - Until Now. It all started "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...." It is a dark time for the Rebellion. Although the Death Star has been destroyed, Imperial troops have driven the Rebel forces from thei ...
Save the Date! Start Your Day AM1590 KVTA Kim Pagano Show the Brighter Side of The 805 -- 9/13
- 6-7am 9-13-14 Our first guest this morning is Peter Coleman the author of “MAKING CONFLICT WORK: Harnessing the Power of Disagreement”! Also joining us today is Chess Edwards to talk about Inner Peace & the Value of Our Struggles and Challe ...
Save the Date! Channel Islands Maritime Museum Speaker Series Presents Fog and Wrecks -- 9/18
- Meet Ken McAlpine, local Ventura author. He has written several books one of which is” Fog”, an eerie mystery that unfolds on the wreck-strewn coast of Cape Cod in 1882. Thursday, September 18 Social Hour: 6:30 Speaker: 7:00
CI sophomore Teresa Castillo wins 2014 CSU Trustees' Award
- Camarillo, Calif., Sept. 10, 2014 – CSU Channel Islands (CI) sophomore Teresa Castillo is the winner of a prestigious 2014 CSU Trustees’ Award for Outstanding Achievement. The annual awards are the CSU system’s highest student distinction, providing scholarships to one student ...
Save the Date! ‘Go Bananas’ at the 3rd Annual Banana Festival at the Port of Hueneme….Saturday, September 27,
- – It’s time to ‘Go Bananas’ once again when the 3rd Annual Banana Festival takes place on Saturday, September 27 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Port of Hueneme, Oxnard Harbor District, 105 East Port Hueneme Road. The free fe ...
Restaurants & Nightlife
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2014 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.