September 17, 2014
Submit Calendar Listings
Search for Events
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
San Luis Obispo
Arts & Entertainment
Four Celtic Voices to Perform
(September 18 )
- Four Celtic Voices will present a program of traditional and contemporary Irish repertoire at the Performing Arts and Convention Center in Oxnard, California on Thursday, September 18, 2014 at 7:30 p.m. Rush tickets for this performance are available in the lobby one hour prior to the performance ...
Ventura Fall Home & Garden Show
(September 19 - 21)
- HUNDREDS OF QUALITY EXHIBITS • NEW PRODUCTS • HOME IMPROVEMENTS • ENERGY SAVING IDEAS • DECORATING IDEAS • SHOW SPECIALS • LANDSCAPE DISPLAYS • PRODUCT DEMOS • LIVE BROADCASTS & MORE! ...
(September 20 )
- Young Canadian trio plays Celtic-rooted, Francophone Quebecois tunes with humor, integrity and three part harmony ... Over the past decade the traditional Quebec group Genticorum (Pascal Gemme, Alexandre de Grosbois-Garand and Yann Falquet) has become a fixture on the international world, Quebecois, folk and Celtic ...
Cold Steel Challenge Sword & Knife Competition
(September 20 )
- Our Special Projects catalog lists the date of the tournament as the 13th of September. This date has been changed to the 20th of September. This change was made after the catalog was in the printing process. We will be posting this date information on our website, our social m ...
9 to 5: The Musical
(Sep 20 - Oct 26)
- Presented by SVCAC. 9 TO 5 THE MUSICAL is the hilarious new musical comedy based on the hit movie, that centres on three office workers who turn the tables on their sexist boss. Outrageous, thought provoking and even a little romantic, 9 TO 5 THE MUSICAL is about teaming up and taking care of business. Fe ...
6th Annual California Beer Festival
(September 20 - 21)
- All roads lead to Ventura as the world's best Blues music and Craft Beer once again meet at the 6th Annual California Beer Festival, Mission Park, 185 E. Santa Clara St., Saturday, September 20 and Sunday, September 21. Prior to that is Ventura County Beer Week, from September 14-21, wit ...
(September 26 )
- The 2014 Grammy Awards were full of powerhouse performances, but the most moving, by far, belonged to Macklemore and Ryan Lewis with Seattle singer, Mary Lambert. Their performance lit up L.A.'s Staples Center, and was made all the more stirring when Queen Latifah officiated 33 marriages, many of them same-sex. Ma ...
News & Buzz!!
Enjoy Ventura County Beer Week September 14th- 21st! Cheers
- MON: September 15th 4pm to closeTap Takeover with Firestone Walker Firestone Walker Velvet Merkin, Oaktoberfest, Pivo Pils, Wookey Jack, DBA, 805, Union Jack Winchester's 632 E Main St Ventura, CA 93001 (805) 653-7446r
TUES: September 16th 3pm to closeBeer ...
Save the Date! ‘Go Bananas’ at the 3rd Annual Banana Festival at the Port of Hueneme….Saturday, September 27,
- – It’s time to ‘Go Bananas’ once again when the 3rd Annual Banana Festival takes place on Saturday, September 27 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Port of Hueneme, Oxnard Harbor District, 105 East Port Hueneme Road. The free fe ...
Save the Date! The 2014 Autumn Oxnard Historic Home Tour -- 9/28
- The 2014 Oxnard Autumn Home Tour promises to be another extraordinary event, this year we are featuring not just the first floor as well as well of one of the most renowned residential structures in Ventura County, the Henry Levy House. This incredible residence along wit ...
Save the Date! Cooking Class this Saturday-September 20th! -- 9/20
- Come and try one of our cooking classes taught by Owner and Executive Chef Michelle. We also are including some guest chefs.Our classes is scheduled from 1 pm to 4pm Most Classes are $55 per person prepaid and includes your meal, a glass of wine, and hands on training ...
CI's MVS School of Business & Economics announces Fall 2014 Speaker Series
- Camarillo, Calif., Sept. 16, 2014 – The Martin V. Smith School of Business & Economics at CSU Channel Islands (CI) is pleased to announce its Fall 2014 Speaker Series, “Contemporary Topics in Media and Entertainment.” The presentations are free, open to the publ ...
CI Art Program to present 'Back to School, The First Interdisciplinary CI Faculty Exhibition'
- Camarillo, Calif., Sept. 16, 2014 – The Art Program at CSU Channel Islands (CI) is pleased to announce the opening of “Back to School, The First Interdisciplinary CI Faculty Exhibition.” The show opens on Tuesday, Sept. 23 and will conclude on ...
New Year's Eve
- 8:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. Join us to celebrate the arrival of 2015 at our 6th Annual New Year’s Eve celebration under the wings of Air Force One! Ring in the New Year at the Reagan Library, the only place to be this New Year’s Eve in Southern California. Enjoy an elaborate night of celebration, extensive hors d’oeuvres ...
Restaurants & Nightlife
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2014 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.