April 16, 2014
Submit Calendar Listings
Search for Events
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
San Luis Obispo
Arts & Entertainment
Using Stem Cells to treat Human Health Abnormalities
(April 17 )
- Science Speakers Series "Science Everyone Can Understand" Dr. Amander Clark, Associate Professor, UCLA Department of Molecular, Cell and Developmental Biology ...
Learn about the Port Of Hueneme from Director
(April 17 )
- The Port of Hueneme plays a vital role in the intermodal logistics supply chain and is critical to the economic health of Ventura County and the Southern California region. The Port supports the transport of over $7 billion in cargo, generates a $1 billion economic impact, and provides ...
Pink Floyd LaserSpectacular features "The Dark Side of the Moon"!
(April 18 )
- "In its 25th year of successful touring, this year's Pink Floyd LaserSpectacular features "The Dark Side of the Moon"! The second half of the show features The Best of Pink Floyd including “The Wall”! There are new additions to the show lis ...
Mel Brooks' Young Frankenstein
(Apr 19 - May 25)
- It's alive! Mel Brooks' Broadway hit based on his hilarious 1974 movie comedy reunites him with the creative team that turned The Producers into a smash. This successful musical version of the story follows young Dr. Frankenstein (or as he prefers, "Fron-ken-shteen") as he attempts to ...
New West Symphony presents: Beethoven's Fifth
(April 25 )
- Steinberg New West Symphony Commission (World Premiere)** Chopin Concerto No. 2 in F Minor for Piano & Orchestra, Opus 21 Beethoven Symphony No. 5 in C Minor, Opus 67 Program Notes Concert sposored by the Ventura County Star Buy Tickets **Special project: New West Symphony wi ...
California Lutheran University presents Spring Awakening
(Apr 25 - May 4)
- Winner of eight Tony Awards including Best Musical, Spring Awakening by Steven Sater and Duncan Sheik depicts the trials and tribulations of the teen years. This rock musical is the most popular show being produced on college campuses around the country. ...
St. John’s Seminary Open House Set for Saturday, April 26, 2014, 1-4 PM
(April 26 )
- Several Cardinals, many Bishops and hundreds of Catholic priests have been educated at St. John’s Seminary since it opened its doors in 1939. Located on land donated by Don Juan Camarillo on a hill above Camarillo, St. John’s Seminary is normally closed to t ...
News & Buzz!!
Save the Date! See Cris Putnam, co-author of "Exo-Vaticana" -- 4/27
- Christians will not immediately need to renounce their faith in God “simply on the basis of the reception of [this] new, unexpected information of a religious character from extraterrestrial civilizations.” However, once the “religious content” originating ...
2nd annual CONTACT in the DESERT August 8-11 Joshua Tree Retreat Center
- I invite you to join us for the 2nd annual CONTACT in the DESERT this August when many of the world’s leading experts studying earthly phenomenon of extraterrestrial origin will convene at Joshua Tree Retreat Center to explore answers to some of the greatest ques ...
CI designated a 'Tree Campus USA' for second year by the National Arbor Day Foundation
- Camarillo, Calif., April 15, 2014 – For a second consecutive year, CSU Channel Islands (CI) has earned recognition as a “Tree Campus USA” from the Arbor Day Foundation. Approximately 200 campuses across the country have achieved the distinction, whi ...
Enter the California Strawberry Festival Berry Battle of the Bands Contest -- 4/15
- Calling all music groups looking to hit the big stage! Enter the Berry Battle of the Bands Contest and you could be the next headline performer at this year's 31st Annual California Strawberry Festival celebration the weekend of May 17, 18, 2014. All mus ...
The Ventura Music Festival celebrates its 20th anniversary season, “Festivo!” with twelve concerts!
- The Ventura Music Festival presents the finest musicians playing the world’s greatest music: classical, jazz, crossover and popular. Concerts are presented in venues throughout Ventura. The festival also has an extensive educational out ...
Baseball is a 12,000 square foot exhibition featuring over 700 artifacts
- Running through September 4, 2014, Baseball is a 12,000 square foot exhibition featuring over 700 artifacts, including some of the rarest, historic and iconic baseball memorabilia from the largest known private collector in the U.S. The exhibit displays extraordi ...
Save the Date! Wet Wednesday Gourmet Food Truck Event @ the Marine Emporium Landing -- 4/16
- EVERY THIRD WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH: 5:00 PM -9:00PM STARTING MARCH 19TH WET WEDNESDAYS GOURMET FOOD TRUCKS AT MARINE EMPORIUM LANDING
Celebrate Food Truck Street Fare with the Waterside Restaurant. As we prepare a special Happy Hour Menu ...
Restaurants & Nightlife
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2014 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.