April 18, 2014
Submit Calendar Listings
Search for Events
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
San Luis Obispo
Arts & Entertainment
(Apr 18 - May 25)
- Celebrated actress irina Arkadina's visit to her aspiring playwright son with her successful novelist lover in tow creates a ripple effect of unrequited passions and petty jealousies among her friends and family in Anton Chekhov's comic masterpiece. ...
Pink Floyd LaserSpectacular features "The Dark Side of the Moon"!
(April 18 )
- "In its 25th year of successful touring, this year's Pink Floyd LaserSpectacular features "The Dark Side of the Moon"! The second half of the show features The Best of Pink Floyd including “The Wall”! There are new additions to the show lis ...
Mel Brooks' Young Frankenstein
(Apr 19 - May 25)
- It's alive! Mel Brooks' Broadway hit based on his hilarious 1974 movie comedy reunites him with the creative team that turned The Producers into a smash. This successful musical version of the story follows young Dr. Frankenstein (or as he prefers, "Fron-ken-shteen") as he attempts to ...
New West Symphony presents: Beethoven's Fifth
(April 25 )
- Steinberg New West Symphony Commission (World Premiere)** Chopin Concerto No. 2 in F Minor for Piano & Orchestra, Opus 21 Beethoven Symphony No. 5 in C Minor, Opus 67 Program Notes Concert sposored by the Ventura County Star Buy Tickets **Special project: New West Symphony wi ...
California Lutheran University presents Spring Awakening
(Apr 25 - May 4)
- Winner of eight Tony Awards including Best Musical, Spring Awakening by Steven Sater and Duncan Sheik depicts the trials and tribulations of the teen years. This rock musical is the most popular show being produced on college campuses around the country. ...
St. John’s Seminary Open House Set for Saturday, April 26, 2014, 1-4 PM
(April 26 )
- Several Cardinals, many Bishops and hundreds of Catholic priests have been educated at St. John’s Seminary since it opened its doors in 1939. Located on land donated by Don Juan Camarillo on a hill above Camarillo, St. John’s Seminary is normally closed to t ...
Brit Week Los Angles is coming to the Channel Islands Maritime Museum
(April 26 - 27)
- The Brits are Coming! The Brits are Coming! Come enjoy a first at the Maritime Museum. ...
News & Buzz!!
Join us at La Dolce Vita for Easter All you can eat Buffet Brunch Sunday -- 4/20
- Join us for Easter Brunch Sunday April 20th All you can eat Buffet Brunch 11-2 Dinner 2-8 Brunch Includes: choice of Champagne, Mimosa or Bloody Mary Poached Salmon ~ Honey Glazed Ham Carved Roast Beef with Au Jus and Horseradish Au Gratin Po ...
Save the Date! Start Your Day AM1590 KVTA Kim Pagano Show the Brighter Side of The 805 -- 4/19
- 6-7 am 4-19-14 Our first guest this morning is Christy Johnson the author of “Love Junkies: 7 Steps for Breaking the Toxic Relationship Cycle”! Next, we will be talking to Dr. Raymond Francis- a leading health expert who reveals simple solut ...
Hear and Enjoy a JAZZ SWING TRUMPETER, @ The Waterside Restaurant & Wine Bar Friday Night
- I AM A JAZZ SWING TRUMPETER, AND TRUMPET TEACHER. MY PASSION IS 40'S SWING, INFLUENCES ARE HARRY JAMES, RANDY BROOKS, ROY ELDRIDGE, CHARLIE SPIVAK, ZIGGY ELMAN, AND MORE, THEY WERE GREAT TRUMPETERS OF THE 30'S AND 40'S, EACH WITH AN AMAZING DISTI ...
Easter Sunday Brunch at the Waterside Restaurant and Wine Bar -- 4/20
- Bring the Family or just you to a Special Easter Sunday Brunch! We will feature Live Entertainment and a delectable menu!
Presented by ... The Waterside Restaurant and Wine Bar
Venue ... The Waterside Restaurant and Wine Bar ...
CI Model UN Team Claims Multiple Awards, Extends Winning Streak
- Camarillo, Calif., April 17, 2014 – The Model United Nations team at CSU Channel Islands (CI) continued its impressive six-year winning streak with victories in three annual national conferences. At the most recent conference, Model UN of the Far West, held April 10-14 ...
Santa Paula Theatre Center Presents -The Seagull - Starts Friday
- Celebrated actress irina Arkadina's visit to her aspiring playwright son with her successful novelist lover in tow creates a ripple effect of unrequited passions and petty jealousies among her friends and family in Anton Chekhov's comic masterpiece.
Set in Russia in th ...
It's alive! Mel Brooks' Young Frankenstein Starts 4/19
- It's alive! Mel Brooks' Broadway hit based on his hilarious 1974 movie comedy reunites him with the creative team that turned The Producers into a smash. This successful musical version of the story follows young Dr. Frankenstein (or as he prefers, "Fron-ken-shteen") as h ...
Restaurants & Nightlife
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2014 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.