July 10, 2014
Submit Calendar Listings
Search for Events
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
San Luis Obispo
Arts & Entertainment
(Jul 11 - Aug 10)
- This is Richard Rodgers’ favorite musical and his second collaboration with Oscar Hammerstein which was named the Best Musical of the 20th century by Time Magazine. A powerful story of love and tragedy between a millworker and a Carousel barker, it hits all the right notes with songs such as “If I Loved ...
Celebration Of Dance
(July 11 - 12)
- Camarillo Academy of Performing Arts presents CELEBRATION OF DANCE Friday, July 11th, 2014 at 7:00 PM Saturday, July 12th, 2014 at 12:00 PM & 6:00 PM Fred Kavli Theatre (Recitals) Camarillo Academy of Performing Arts (CAPA) Dance Recital Tickets: $40.00, $29.00, $25.00 *Everyone entering the ...
FIRE AND ICE III
(July 11 )
- Top Players Promotions recognizes the fact that Ventura County has become the undisputed boxing capital of California with thousands of devoted boxing fans, world class training facilities and top athletes coming out of Ventura County. Top Players Promotions brings world-class boxers from around the globe to compet ...
(July 12 )
- RECREATIONAL DANCE TAP, JAZZ, LYRICAL, BALLET, HIP HOP, BOYS ONLY HIP HOP, ACRO ...
Bye Bye Birdie
(July 18 - 27)
- Before Beatle-Mania, before Bieber Fever, there was the first, the original… Conrad Birdie! Now Conrad is joining the Army, and America is going Birdie-crazy, when Cabrillo Music Theatre brings back one of our most popular musicals, last produced on the Kavli Theatre stage in 1998! The town of Sweet Apple, Ohio ...
ARTS on Broadway Benefit Concert
(July 19 )
- In celebration of 25 years of presenting quality live theater to the Simi Valley community, Actors' Repertory Theatre of Simi presents an evening of more than 50 ARTS alumni performing numbers from nearly two decades of musical theater. ARTS on Broadway Benefit Concert will feature songs from THE WI ...
Growth, Dedication & Achievement
(July 20 )
- Gotta Dance Academy presents: GROWTH, DEDICATION & ACHIEVEMENT Tickets: $22 ...
News & Buzz!!
Christine Garvey and Scott Zolke Join CI Foundation Board
- Camarillo, Calif., July 8, 2014 – CSU Channel Islands (CI) is pleased to announce the appointment of Christine N. Garvey, J.D., and Scott B. Zolke, J.D., to its Foundation Board. Garvey, 67, is a retired banker and attorney. Zolke, 60, is a Partner with law firm Loeb & Loeb LLP ...
Save the Date! The Annual Bryan Brothers Tennis Fest At Spanish Hills Golf and Tennis Country Club -- 7/19
- Please join us for another fabulous Tennis Fest in supporting the Bryan Brothers Foundation. We look forward to seeing all our fans and friends out at Spanish Hills on July 19th. -Bob and Mike Bryan
General Admission Ticket ...
Pacific Sound Presents: The Musical Adventures of the Magical Velvet Frog
- Moorpark's High Street Theater - August 9th, 2 PM and 7:30 PM. / Santa Barbara's The New Victoria Street Theater - August 16th, 2 PM and 7:30 PM. Prices for the show are $22 for adults, and $18 for seniors 65+, active military and children under 13. Tickets ...
Camarillo Fiesta and Street Fair Carnival Special Dollar Day -- 7/10
- 2014 Camarillo Fiesta Association presents the annual Fiesta and Street Fair in Old Town Camarillo. July 10 Thursday Night, Carnival Special Dollar Day 5pm-10pm. All rides are one dollar each tonight only.
The Carnival will open on Thursday Evening from 5pm-10p ...
Save the Date! Start Your Day AM1590 KVTA Kim Pagano Show the Brighter Side of The 805 -- 7/5
- 6-7 am 7-5-14 Our first guest this morning is Dave McKinney- He will be talking to us about the Bryan Brothers Tennis Fest! Next, we will be talking to Richard Greenberg about his book “Raising Children That Other People Like To Be Around”! La ...
Living History Before Your Eyes “The Old Man and the Sea” Exhibit, July 2 – 31 -- 7/2
- Incorporating Hemingway’s words within a starkly beautiful setting reminiscent of the novel, the Museum installation reintroduces this stunning story of strength and grace in old age and pure human compassion.
It’s not a painting. It’s not a ship mo ...
Golf lovers! Hit the green at the Spanish Hills Golf & CC to raise money for Casa Pacifica
- Golf lovers! Hit the green at the Spanish Hills Golf & Country Club in Camarillo to raise money for Casa Pacifica and assist our crisis care and residential treatment facilities for abused, neglected and at-risk children in Ventura and Santa Ba ...
Restaurants & Nightlife
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2014 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.