October 20, 2014
Submit Calendar Listings
Search for Events
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
Arts & Entertainment
Fabien Cousteau - World-Renowned Undersea Explorer & Environmentalist
(October 21 )
- Growing up as the grandson of legendary ocean explorer Jacques Cousteau, Fabien was destined to follow in his family's footsteps, working to explore the oceans and preserve the beauty of our marine habitats and wildlife. This summer, Cousteau and his team of ...
Lecture and Book Signing with Newt & Callista Gingrich
(October 21 )
- Please join us on Tuesday, October 21st for a lecture by former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich, followed by a book signing. Speaker Gingrich will be signing Breakout: Pioneers of the Future, Prison Guards of the Past, and the Epic Battle That Will Decide America’s Fate a ...
(October 22 )
- The Boomer Expo will open at 6:30 pm with the presentation beginning at 7:30 pm. Event tickets are $30 each and are available at Senior Concerns, or online on the Boomer Bootcamp Ticket Page. For more information call (805)497-0189 ...
The Capitol Steps
(October 23 )
- The Capitol Steps began as a group of Senate staffers who set out to satirize the very people and places that employed them. The group was born in December, 1981 when some staffers for Senator Charles Percy were planning entertainment for a Christmas party. Their first idea was to stage a nativity play, but in ...
The Dark Heart of Poe
(Oct 23 - Nov 1)
- Spend the perfect night this Halloween season with the Master of the Macabre in A.D. Hasselbring's DARK HEART OF POE. Experience Edgar Allen Poe like you never have before at this riveting and innovative dramatic performance conceived by award-winning director, Andrew James and presented by It's A New Da ...
The Four Tops
(October 24 )
- The Four Tops are an American vocal quartet from Detroit, Michigan who helped to define the city's Motown sound of the 1960s. The group's repertoire has included soul music, R&B, disco, adult contemporary, doo-wop, jazz, and show tunes. ...
Join us for Stories and Songs of Fear You Still Want to Be Near
(October 24 - 31)
- A Thrilling Magical and Musical Extravaganza where Suspense and Laughter meet. ...
News & Buzz!!
Official 50th Anniversary of the Incorporation of the City of Camarillo. -- 10/22
- October 22, 2014 - Official 50th Anniversary of the Incorporation of the City of Camarillo. The City of Camarillo will offer Open House tours from 1 pm to 4:30 pm at these City-owned facilities: City Hall, 601 Carmen Drive; Camarillo Public Library, 4101 ...
“Semper Paratus:Always Prepared, Selections from the United States Coast Guard Art Program” -- 10/20
- The Channel Islands Maritime Museum presents, “Semper Paratus: Always Prepared, Selections from the United States Coast Guard Art Program” This exhibit will feature artworks by outstanding artists from around the United States from ...
Do you know your Annual Enrollment Insurance Options? I can help Review your Plan!
- Secretary of Health and Human Services Sylvia Burwell announced today that next year’s standard Medicare Part B monthly premium and deductible will remain the same as the last two years. Medicare Part B covers physicians’ services, outpatient hospital s ...
Home for Sale! Very desirable Spanish Hills Golf Villa -- 10/16
- Very desirable Spanish Hills Golf Villa 2, largest floor plan with three bedrooms and den/office. Adjacent to Spanish Hills Country Club, spectacular location with mountain views. Large master suite, freshly painted throughout, private patio with views and granite kitche ...
The Latest Economic 411 By Bruce Stenslie, Pres/CEO, EDC-VC.com
- The California Labor Market Information Division released its September 2014 report earlier today. Our unemployment rate improved this past month, down from 6.8% in August to 6.4% in September and way down from our 7.7% rate one year ago. For the detail, see www.calmis ...
Drink for Pink in Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month at Twenty 88 in Camarillo -- 10/20
- Rolling For Pink is hosting an October event for Breast Cancer Awareness month. Drink for Pink Twenty 88, Camarillo Monday, October 20 @ 7 PM $30 person
Presented by ... Rolling For Pink
Venue ... Twenty 88 ...
CI to host Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor
- Camarillo, Calif., Oct. 16, 2014 – CSU Channel Islands (CI) invites the public to an evening with retired U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, Thursday, Oct. 30, from 6 to 6:30 p.m. in the Grand Salon. Justice O’Connor will speak about civic engagement, democracy, and her ...
Restaurants & Nightlife
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2014 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.