October 22, 2014
Submit Calendar Listings
Search for Events
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
Arts & Entertainment
(October 22 )
- The Boomer Expo will open at 6:30 pm with the presentation beginning at 7:30 pm. Event tickets are $30 each and are available at Senior Concerns, or online on the Boomer Bootcamp Ticket Page. For more information call (805)497-0189 ...
The Capitol Steps
(October 23 )
- The Capitol Steps began as a group of Senate staffers who set out to satirize the very people and places that employed them. The group was born in December, 1981 when some staffers for Senator Charles Percy were planning entertainment for a Christmas party. Their first idea was to stage a nativity play, but in ...
The Dark Heart of Poe
(Oct 23 - Nov 1)
- Spend the perfect night this Halloween season with the Master of the Macabre in A.D. Hasselbring's DARK HEART OF POE. Experience Edgar Allen Poe like you never have before at this riveting and innovative dramatic performance conceived by award-winning director, Andrew James and presented by It's A New Da ...
The Four Tops
(October 24 )
- The Four Tops are an American vocal quartet from Detroit, Michigan who helped to define the city's Motown sound of the 1960s. The group's repertoire has included soul music, R&B, disco, adult contemporary, doo-wop, jazz, and show tunes. ...
Join us for Stories and Songs of Fear You Still Want to Be Near
(October 24 - 31)
- A Thrilling Magical and Musical Extravaganza where Suspense and Laughter meet. ...
Craft Beer Maker's Dinner
(October 24 )
- Join The Waterside Restaurant and Wine Bar, as we salute beer this October, with our Craft Beer Makerís Dinner Featuring our very own local brewery Firestone Walker. ...
The Tom Corbett Band
(October 25 )
- Tom Corbett is a mandolin and guitar playing singer songwriter who has toured and recorded with some of the best musicians in the folk and roots musical world. He toured and recorded with The Acousticats which featured Phil Salazar and Cyrus Clarke (Cache Valley Drifters) which lead to him working with John ...
News & Buzz!!
Hear Live Broadcasts of the Local Debates on KADYTV.net
- Hear Live Broadcasts of the Local Debates on KADYTV.net ...
Simi Valley Health and Wellnes Fair Saturday October 25th 9AM - 3PM -- 10/25
- Come and join us for our third annual Health and Wellness Fair! Bring the whole family for this exciting event. There's something for everyone!
Free health screenings and presentations including: Free flu shots, body composition assessments, stroke screen ...
Channel Islands Harbor Farmers Market Pumpkin Funday Sunday 10/26
- This Farmers Market is going to be BooTacular! Family photos, Costume Contest, Games, Trick or Treating, Crafts, Costume Parade, Bounce House and much more Boo!
Presented by ... Marine Emporium Landing
Venue ... Marine Emporium Landing ...
The Waterside Restaurant and Wine Bar invite you to a Craft Beer Maker's Dinner -- 10/24
- Join The Waterside Restaurant and Wine Bar, as we salute beer this October, with our Craft Beer Makerís Dinner Featuring our very own local brewery Firestone Walker.
Since 1996, Firestone Walker has been creating quality craft beers on the cent ...
The Camarillo Bird Museum invites you to its 12th Annual Fall Open House -- 10/25
- The Museum will be open on Saturday, October 25th, from 10AM- 4 PM for a rare opportunity to tour the Foundation's extensive bird, nest and egg collection.
A book-signing and exhibits will take place all day and will showcase our own Collections manag ...
Opening Screening for the Ojai Film Festival of Love Thy Nature -- 11/6
- A free community screening will start off the Festival at Libbey Bowl at 7pm on Thursday, November 6. This year's film will be Love Thy Nature, a 75 minute documentary narrated by Liam Neeson. Don't miss the chance to see the stunning visuals while seated beneat ...
Have you visited the Gull Wings Children's Museum? It's about time.....
- Explore, Giggle, GROW! For over 25 years, imaginations have soared at Gull Wings Childrenís Museum. Our educational exhibits spark childrenís creative thinking and engage their curiosity about the world around them. ...
Restaurants & Nightlife
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2014 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.