March 12, 2014
Submit Calendar Listings
Search for Events
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
San Luis Obispo
Arts & Entertainment
Anatomy and Animation: You need Science to Make Realistic Animated Creatures
(March 13 )
- Dr. Sumida is a paleontological researcher recognized internationally for his research on biological transformations that took place as backboned animals became adapted to life on land and as dinosaurs transformed into birds millions of years ago. Acknow ...
Great Mountain Student Outreach Performance
(March 14 )
- The Great Mountain is an adventure story that inspires, entertains and captures the imagination of students. Young Nuna has started to hear things she can't figure out. Realizing she has inherited the ability to hear the spirits of rushing rivers and soaring mountains, Nuna's grandmother ...
Ventura Spring Home & Garden Show
(March 14 - 16)
- HUNDREDS OF QUALITY EXHIBITS • NEW PRODUCTS • HOME IMPROVEMENTS • ENERGY SAVING IDEAS • DECORATING IDEAS • SHOW SPECIALS • LANDSCAPE DISPLAYS • PRODUCT DEMOS • LIVE BROADCASTS & MORE! ...
EGGStraordinary EGGSibit: A Fascinating Collection of Bird Eggs from Ventura County
(Mar 15 - May 31)
- Which came first? You may not be able to answer that question after you visit, but you will be amazed at the collection of eggs shown in this exhibit at the California Oil Museum. Borrowed from the vast collection at the Western Foundation ...
At The Hop-A 50's & 60's Doo-Wop Celebration Show starring The Alley Cats
(March 15 )
- You'll be in Doo-Wop heaven as the world-famous Acapella Singing Group "THE ALLEY CATS" delivers their high-energy family-style show filled with great harmonies, comedy and oldies Doo-Wop fun! Every acappella performance by THE ALLEY CATS is accom ...
7th Annual PAL Dinner Auction Fundraiser & 20th Anniversary Celebration
(March 15 )
- On March 15, 2014, the Oxnard Police Activities League (PAL) will host its 7th Annual Dinner Auction, and 20th Anniversary Celebration, at the Performing Arts and Convention Center in Oxnard. All proceeds from the event will go to support PAL’s after-school pr ...
Professional Boxing Returns to Ventura County on March 15 at the Oxnard Performing Arts Center
(March 15 )
- Top Players Promotions is thrilled to announce that professional boxing will once again return to Ventura County with the highly anticipated event, ICE VS. FIRE II at the Oxnard Performing Arts and Convention Center on Saturday, March 15 ...
News & Buzz!!
If Tennis is your Racket - Attend the 16th Annual Meadowlark Tennis Tournament and Luncheon -- 3/31
- Bring a partner and serve up some fun on Monday, March 31st, 2014, when Meadowlark Service League will host its17th Annual Women’s Doubles Round-Robin Tennis Tournament and Luncheon. Celebrate a British themed “Royal Affair” event featu ...
Meathead Movers and VC United Way Present "Girls' Night Out" -- 3/19
- ..an event you won't want to miss! Presented by Meathead Movers and the United Women’s Leadership Council.
Enjoy music, dancing, hors d’oeuvres, food stations and a silent auction while being waited on by the tuxedoed young men of Meathead Movers. Pri ...
Save the Date! Ventura County Artists in grades 5 - 12- Enter the 2014 Ventura County Fair Poster Contest! --
- Ventura County Artists in grades 5 - 12, do you like to draw, sketch, paint, collage, color or design? Enter the 2014 Ventura County Fair Poster Contest! It's fun and you can win cash prizes and Fair tickets!
ou can us ...
The Simply Wine Festival Friday March 14th in Westlake Village
- The Simply Wine Festival will take place Friday, March 14th, 2014 from 7:00 to 11:00 pm at the beautiful Four Seasons hotel in Westlake Village. This annual benefit is bound to be one of the most popular Wine Festivals in the Ventura County region attracting thousands of fo ...
Enter the 2014 California Strawberry “Berry Blast Off” Recipe contest -- 3/5
- CALIFORNIA STRAWBERRY FESTIVAL SEEKS UNIQUE SUBMISSIONS FOR ANNUAL BERRY BLAST OFF RECIPE CONTEST! GRAND PRIZE INCLUDES CHEF KNIVES AND A RESORT VACATION GETAWAY!!
If you have a passion for cooking, the California Strawberry Festival has a contest you’ll ...
Join us for our 1st Event “Celebrating Children’s Day” kick-off Child Abuse Awareness Month -- 3/29
- The National Association Against Child Cruelty (NAACC) will have their 1st Annual Celebrating Children’s Day on March 29, at Plaza Park in Oxnard from 1 – 5 p.m. to kick-off Child Abuse Awareness Month. The event is for and about child ...
Governor Jerry Brown Appoints CI's Dr. Wm. Gregory Sawyer to the California Student Aid Commission
- Camarillo, Calif., March 11, 2014 – The California State Senate today confirmed Gov. Jerry Brown’s appointment of Dr. Wm. Gregory Sawyer, Vice President for Student Affairs at CSU Channel Islands (CI), to the California Student Aid Commis ...
Restaurants & Nightlife
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2014 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.