December 17, 2014
Submit Calendar Listings
Search for Events
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
Arts & Entertainment
Raymond Michael's Blue Christmas With Elvis Concert
(December 18 )
- Ring in the holidays with the return of RAYMOND MICHAEL as Elvis with his annual Blue Christmas Concert. Enjoy an evening filled with all your favorite holiday music mixed with the big hits of Elvis. With his high energy, spectacular costumes, and laughs aplenty - Raymond Mich ...
The Nutkracker - presented by Pacific Festival Ballet Company
(December 20 - 21)
- New York City Ballet principal dancers, Tiler Peck & Robert Fairchild, join our Resident Production of The Nutcracker. Complete with opulent sets and costumes, dazzling choreography for a cast of 200 and returning international guest artists including Kalinin R ...
An Irish Christmas
(December 21 )
- This wildly popular show returns with Kevin Horton of Riverdance leading the dance. Join us for a great Irish night celebrating Christmas in Ireland. Glorious music, traditional dance, storytelling and plenty of Irish soul are the order of this sparkling Irish night. A great family event not to be missed! An ...
Straight No Chaser: The Happy Hour Tour
(December 29 )
- If the phrase "male a cappella group" conjures up an image of students in blue blazers, ties, and khakis singing traditional college songs on ivied campuses… think again. Straight No Chaser (SNC) are neither strait-laced nor straight-faced, but neither are they vaudeville-style ...
New Year's Eve Celebration
(December 31 )
- Join us to celebrate the arrival of 2015 at our 6th Annual New Year’s Eve celebration under the wings of Air Force One! Ring in the New Year at the Reagan Library, the only place to be this New Year’s Eve in Southern California. ...
The Distinguished Speaker Series presents Gabrielle Giffords and Mark Kelly
(January 13 )
- As individuals, Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and her husband, astronaut and former U.S. Naval combat aviator Mark Kelly, showed Americans how optimism, an adventurous spirit, and a call to service can help change the world. As a couple, they became a ...
(January 29 )
- A country music rebel, singer Travis Tritt scored numerous hits in 1990s and 2000s with his bluesy-Southern rock infused sound. In 1989, Travis Tritt released his first album, Country Club, which was followed by several platinum albums and chart-topping singles throughout the 1990s. ...
News & Buzz!!
Free Robotics Class at The Gull Wings Children's Museum
- Free Demonstration Events on Robots. Lego Mindstorms NXT kits.
This will be a special preview of the robots that your child can build, program, and test in the upcoming Robotics Classes at Gull Wings. *Event is free with paid admission.*
Presented by ... Gull Wings Chil ...
Family from out of town visiting? Stop by the Maritime Museum
- See Ship Models, Oil Paintings, Learn Ancient Maritime Secrets, a wonderful place to visit and fun for the whole family! ...
CI student's "gadget" wins a national award
- Camarillo, Calif., Dec. 16, 2014 – CSU Channel Islands (CI) junior Danny Larkins had been studying art for three years when he switched his major to computer science because "it felt right," he said. An award Larkins won from a national software company this week sugg ...
Father's Day Celebration
- FATHER’S DAY CELEBRATION SUNDAY, JUNE 21, 2015 12:00 P.M. – 1:30 P.M. Join us for our 2nd annual Father’s Day Celebration at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library. We are pleased to offer the father in your family a day of fun-filled activities. Enjoy a delicious barbeque buffet of beef sirloin, charb ...
A First Lady's Tea and Tour
- A FIRST LADY’S TEA AND TOUR WEDNESDAY, JUNE 4, 2015 12:30 P.M. – 4:30 P.M. The Ronald Reagan Library is pleased to offer our First Lady’s Tea and Tour. Join us for this traditional tea including fresh baked English scones, petite finger sandwiches, a selection of delectable tea cakes, and of course t ...
Big Band Dinner & Dance
- Dine under the wings of Air Force One and dance the night away to the greatest music of all time, featuring live big band music that will transcend you back to yesteryear. Listen and dance to the unparalleled high energy swing sound of our 20-piece orchestra, The Big Band Alumni. Enjoy an incredible gourmet d ...
President's Day Celebration
- Come mingle with our Founding Fathers during the 23rd Annual President’s Day Celebration at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum on February 16 from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. This celebration includes fun for the entire family, including crafts, musical entertainment, storytelling, and presidenti ...
Restaurants & Nightlife
Quote of the Day
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber & Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2014 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.