August 27, 2014
Submit Calendar Listings
Search for Events
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
San Luis Obispo
Arts & Entertainment
My Son The Waiter, A Jewish Tragedy!
(Aug 27 - Sep 21)
- 90 minute non-stop laughter. My Son The Waiter, A Jewish Tragedy! is Brad Zimmerman's hysterical and bittersweet tale of his 29 year struggle to "make it" in New York as an actor & comedian, while "temporarily" waiting tables to make a living. His stories about family ...
Lecture and Book Signing with Paul Ryan
(August 28 )
- Please join us for a lecture and book signing with U.S. Congressman Paul Ryan on his new book, The Way Forward: Renewing the American Idea (Publish Date: August 14, 2014). Tickets to attend the event are $75 per person and include a served dinner preceding the lecture. Books must be purcha ...
3rd Annual Brewfest this Thursday the 28th in Thousand Oaks
(August 28 )
- Join us on Thursday, August 28th for an evening of all you can taste craft beers. From 4:00pm – 8:00pm guests are invited to mingle among representatives from local to distant microbreweries. Sample our classic microbrews in a souvenir tasting glass*. Palate-cleansing ap ...
Ventura Nationals- Hot Rods & Motorcycle Show- Bands - Art Show, Fun!
(August 29 - 31)
- Friday, August 29th Art Show hosted in Downtown by Ventura Picture Framing 6:30pm-10:30pm ...
Associated Square Dancers Jamboree
(Aug 29 - Sep 1)
- Enjoy 3 Days of Square Dancing! ...
"Of Mice and Men"
(Aug 29 - Sep 21)
- John Steinbeck’s brilliant novel was turned into a play while still on the best seller list and it won the highest honor of its time. The story of a deep friendship among migrant workers who dream of a better life, but are thwarted by prejudice and cruelty, still resonates in today’s world. It cam ...
Chili Cook-off & Music Festival on Sunday, Aug. 31
(August 31 )
- Looking for Labor Day week-end fun!! It’s right in your own backyard. Camarillo Hospice presents its Sixth Annual Chili Cook-off and Music Festival Sunday, August 31, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Camarillo Ranch. ...
News & Buzz!!
CI English Professor Wins Prestigious Science Fiction and Fantasy Writing Award
- Camarillo, Calif., Aug. 26, 2014 – Sofia Samatar, Assistant Professor of English at CSU Channel Islands (CI), has won the John W. Campbell Award for Best New Writer for her debut fantasy novel, A Stranger in Olondria. The prestigious award was presented at ...
Chili Cook-off & Music Festival on Sunday, Aug. 31 -- 8/31
- Looking for Labor Day week-end fun!! It’s right in your own backyard. Camarillo Hospice presents its Sixth Annual Chili Cook-off and Music Festival Sunday, August 31, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Camarillo Ranch.
The event features an ICS-sanctioned chili competition ...
Turning 65 soon? Eligible for Medicare part A & B? Have Questions?
- "If you are just entering the world of Medicare, you can rest assured of your decision; if you choose wisely you can have the best medical coverage you have ever had in your life!" Call for an appointment, Free Advice! ...
Save the Date! Register Now for Jobs for our Future- -- 9/11
- Learn how business, education, government and labor are working together statewide and nationally to prepare for economic prosperity in the 21st century.
Presented by ... Economic Development Collaborative Ventura County
Venue ... Ventura College- Performing Arts Ce ...
Save the Date! Come experience the Channel Islands National Park like never before! -- 6/5
- We take you to Anacapa Island, one of the smaller of Southern California's Channel Islands, aboard the Sunfish a custom built boat with amenities specifically geared toward kayaking the natural sea caves of Anacapa Island. We are a kayaking only ...
Save the Date! Luxurious riverboat yacht located in the scenic Channel Islands Harbor in Ventura county. -- 8/
- Looking for that Special Venue for your Wedding? Tis the Season for Weddings, our weather is gorgeous, sunsets and fun!
Let our Team help you prepare for your special event, call us today to find out!
Presented by .. ...
Save the Date! 3rd Annual Brewfest this Thursday the 28th in Thousand Oaks -- 8/28
- Join us on Thursday, August 28th for an evening of all you can taste craft beers. From 4:00pm – 8:00pm guests are invited to mingle among representatives from local to distant microbreweries. Sample our classic microbrews in a souvenir tasting glass*. Pa ...
Restaurants & Nightlife
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2014 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.