August 20, 2014
Submit Calendar Listings
Search for Events
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
San Luis Obispo
Arts & Entertainment
A Tribute to the Eagles Band
(August 21 )
- This highly anticipated evening will be unforgettable with a tribute to the Eagles, performed by The Long Run band. Enjoy a spectacular evening of dining and dancing to your favorite classic Eagles’ smash hits, such as Hotel California, Take It Easy, Desperado, and more! This exhilarating evening will ...
Elder Rock 'N Roll Musician's Reflect on Aging
(August 21 )
- Boomer Bootcamp-A Creative Speaker Series to Help Bomers Look Forward to the Next 30 Years. Scheduled speaker is Roy Earnest-Gerontological Social Worker and award winning film producer. *Proceeds from Boomer Bootcamp benefit Senior Concerns Meals on Wheels. Tickets: $30.00 ...
Golden Future 50+ Senior Expo
(August 23 )
- DISCOVER THE POWER OF AGE! The 3rd Annual Golden Future 50+ Senior Expo will feature some of the best products and services for the 50+ community. Get answers to questions about health care, housing, legal, retirement planning, travel/recreation and much more! Be sure to tell your friends & fa ...
(August 23 )
- ARP BATTLE AT THE BEACH - VRA SPRINT CARS, SENIOR SPRTINS, DWARF CARS, IMCA MODIFIEDS, SPORT COMPACTS, MOD LITES, FOCUS MIDGETS, JUNIOR MIDGETS & MINI DWARFS ...
Wings Over Camarillo Airshow August 23-24th
(August 23 - 24)
- Aerobatic, Flying & Static Displays, Vintage, Experimental, Military ...
Andrea Tate Acting Classes at SPTC
(Aug 25 - Sep 29)
- UNIQUE ACTING CLASS OFFERED AT SANTA PAULA THEATER CENTER A BLEND OF CLASS AND PRIVATE LESSONS BY ANDREA TATE FOR ALL SKILL LEVELS “I have noticed that many actors are missing a crucial aspect of their acting training—PRIVATE LESSONS. Private acting lessons are important in making those ...
My Son The Waiter, A Jewish Tragedy!
(Aug 27 - Sep 21)
- 90 minute non-stop laughter. My Son The Waiter, A Jewish Tragedy! is Brad Zimmerman's hysterical and bittersweet tale of his 29 year struggle to "make it" in New York as an actor & comedian, while "temporarily" waiting tables to make a living. His stories about family ...
News & Buzz!!
Baseball Exhibit Lunch & Tour. Guest Speaker: American Sportscaster Ross Porter
- Baseball Exhibit Lunch & Tour. Guest Speaker: American Sportscaster Ross Porter September 3, 2014 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation is pleased to offer our Baseball Lunch and Tour in conjunction with our special exhibit, Ba ...
Save the Date! Chili Cook-off & Music Festival on Sunday, Aug. 31 -- 8/31
- There’s something for everyone brewing on Aug. 31 when Camarillo Hospice will present its sixth annual Chili Cook-off & Music Festival on Sunday, Aug. 31, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Camarillo Ranch. “Currently we are in need of sponsors, chili cooks, vendor ...
Wet Wednesday Gourmet Food Truck Event @ the Marine Emporium Landing -- 8/20
- EVERY THIRD WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH: 5:00 PM -9:00PM WET WEDNESDAYS GOURMET FOOD TRUCKS AT MARINE EMPORIUM LANDING
Celebrate Food Truck Street Fare with the Waterside Restaurant. As we prepare a special Happy Hour Menu comprised of Food Truck inspired ...
Wings Over Camarillo Airshow August 23-24th -- 8/23
- Aerobatic, Flying & Static Displays, Vintage, Experimental, Military
Family Fun & Events, Classic Cars
$15 GENERAL ADMISSION, UNDER 12 FREEstar2 $10 Advance Purchase tickets available on-line through July 31, 2014
Presented by ... GoSeeVC
Venue ... Camarillo Airport ...
Channel Islands Maritime Museum Speaker Series: Anacapa Avenger-The Wreck That Started It All
- Relive Local History with Patrick Smith, Commercial and Scientific Diver
In the spring of 1945 in the skies above the Santa Barbara Channel there occurred a tragic mishap, a mid- air collision that resulted in a tragic loss of two naval ...
National Aviation Day is Tuesday August 19th- Camarillo Airport Partners Needed to Host AOPA Fly In!
- Dear Aviation Businesses and Community Partners: The County of Ventura Department of Airports wishes to submit a proposal to host a “Fly-In” at Camarillo Airport on behalf of the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA) in 2015 ...
Get to Know your Beer and Food Providers @ the 3rd Annual Brewfest -- 8/28
- Join us on Thursday, August 28th for an evening of all you can taste craft beers. From 4:00pm – 8:00pm guests are invited to mingle among representatives from local to distant microbreweries. Sample our classic microbrews in a souvenir tasting glass*. Palate-cle ...
Restaurants & Nightlife
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2014 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.