July 29, 2014
Submit Calendar Listings
Search for Events
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
San Luis Obispo
Arts & Entertainment
World Famous --- The Beach Boys
(July 31 )
- The Quintessential California Band- The Beach Boys grace the Ventura County Fairgrounds this year!!! They sure get around..... ...
Little Big Town
(August 1 )
- With sinuous harmonies and a smart, signature vocal blend worthy of Fleetwood Mac, few acts on country radio leap out of the speakers with a sound as fresh as this co-ed quartet. Well-oiled, hot off the heels of a long stint supporting Keith Urban, LBT are currently at work on their highly anticipated, as-yet-untit ...
(August 2 )
- It should come as no surprise that THE SPINNERS have always made timeless music. Their classic group sound and approach never loses its universal appeal. More remarkable is the fact that The Spinners are more popular in the new millennium than ever. Throughout the years, they have acquired twelve (12) gold records ...
(August 4 )
- The Barenaked Ladies formed in 1988 in Scarborough, Ontario, a small city right outside of Toronto. The band’s first album, Gordon, was released in 1992 and was met with much success with tracks including “Enid” and “Be My Yoko Ono.” Following the release, the band began to see success within the United States and ...
(August 5 )
- No entertainer can move and excite an audience like Tony Orlando. One of America's most endearing and enduring stars, Tony and America recently celebrated the 30th anniversary of his recording of Tie A Yellow Ribbon 'Round The Ole Oak Tree. ...
(August 5 )
- Deep Purple are an English rock band formed in Hertford in 1968. They are considered to be among the pioneers of heavy metal and modern hard rock, although their musical approach changed over the years. ...
(August 6 )
- Seether is a South African post-grunge/alternative metal band founded in 1999 in Pretoria. The band was originally formed under the name "Saron Gas" until renaming it to "Seether" in 2002. Disclaimer is their original album and major label debut. ...
News & Buzz!!
Save the Date! 3rd annual Making Strides fundraising 5k walk in Thousand Oaks -- 8/9
- The Ventura County chapter of the American Cancer Society is excited to announce they will be hosting the 3rd annual Making Strides fundraising 5k walk in Thousand Oaks. The community will unite in their fight against breast cancer at 8:00 a.m. on Satu ...
Save the Date! Come Together- The President's Dinner CSU @ Westlake Hyatt Plaza
- Save the Date COME TOGETHER The President's Dinner Presented by CSU Channel Islands Foundation and Rabobank SATURDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2014 HYATT WESTLAKE PLAZA 1960's COSTUME DRESS OR BLACK TIE OPTIONAL
Presented by ... California State ...
President and CEO of Southland Sod Farms expands to State of the Art European-Style Berry Farm
- Jurgen Gramckow, President and CEO of Southland Sod Farms, as well as Vice Chairman of the Ventura County (VC) Coalition of Labor, Agriculture and Business (CoLAB) definitely understands the value of preserving resources for future generatio ...
Save the Date! Jazz Quintet, Coda, Brings Classic Jazz to Agriculture Museum Friday, August 1st -- 8/1
- On Friday, August 1, 2014, from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m., enjoy a swinging celebration of American Jazz performed by the band Coda, at the Museum of Ventura County’s Agriculture Museum, in Santa Paula. Members of the Coda quintet - Hans Ott ...
CI Wins NOAA Grant for Mentoring and Educational Program in the Channel Islands
- Camarillo, Calif., July 28, 2014 – CSU Channel Islands (CI) is teaming up with two Oxnard schools, two federal agencies and private business on an educational partnership intended to inspire a new generation of environmental scientists and advocates. The U ...
The Exhibition- Catch it while you can- closing soon! -- 6/30
- Running through September 4, 2014, Baseball is a 12,000 square foot exhibition featuring over 700 artifacts, including some of the rarest, historic and iconic baseball memorabilia from the largest known private collector in the U.S. The exhibit displays extraordinary artifa ...
Karaoke Tonight and Summer Concert in Park Friday night too!!!
- Karaoke Tonight and Saturda Friday night line up in the LDV Lounge Dance to DJ Nonstop! 8:30 Summer Concert in Heritage Square Dark Friday July 25th July 26th~Cooking Class Sat. 1pm Salsa Festival~ We won peoples choices for best salsa. Join us in the salsa tent Sund ...
Restaurants & Nightlife
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2014 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.