December 6, 2013
Submit Calendar Listings
Search for Events
Ventura County - Events & Happenings
Forever Plaid: PLAID TIDINGS
(December 7 - 22)
- Forever Plaid, your favorite heavenly boy group, brings us Plaid Tidings... just in time for the holidays! Frankie, Sparky, Jinx and Smudge return to weave the magic of the 50s and 60s into the hearts of everyone. So stuff your stockings with 1950s tunes and Holiday ...
(December 7 - 8)
- At Footworks Youth Ballet, young dancers are crafting their artistry. Many strive for professional careers in ballet. Some participate for the joy of dancing. Others join to be part of the time-honored tradition of being a young dancer on stage. Most gain confidence, which they wil ...
Holiday on the Hill
(December 8 )
- Celebrate this magical season with your family and friends at our 6th Annual Holiday on the Hill event. This spectacular evening of wonderful holiday performers, magnificent music, tours of our upcoming special Spy exhibit, and delectable gourmet food is a much anticipated gather ...
The 10th Annual David Mann Chopperfest
(December 8 )
- The 10th Annual David Mann Chopperfest will be held Sunday December 8th 2013 at the Ventura County Fairgrounds in Ventura CA from 8am-4pm. The event features: a very special David Mann art exhibit with some of David Mann's original artwork on display, an All ...
Lecture and Book Signing with Ted Bell
(December 10 )
- To coincide with our fascinating exhibit SPY: The Secret World of Espionage, the Reagan Foundation is pleased to offer a book signing series featuring New York Times bestselling authors of spy and espionage novels. The first author in our series, Ted Bell, is ...
San Fernando Valley Male Chorus Holiday Concert
(December 11 )
- Join the San Fernando Valley Male Chorus for their annual Holiday Concert at SVCAC filled with lots of fun songs of the season featuring all male harmonies and hijinks ...
A Charlie Brown Christmas with David Benoit
(December 12 )
- Celebrate the holidays with the smooth jazz of Charlie Brown! Since launching his recording career in 1977, David Benoit's expansive career as a contemporary jazz pianist and composer has included over 25 solo recordings. His prolific output since 2000 in ...
News & Buzz!!
Save the Date! Typhoon Aid Concert -- 12/9
- Doctors Curtis Kodama and Lana Galicia (from the Philippines), numerous other doctor friends, members of the Rotary Club of Moorpark, Moorpark PTA and local school officials have joined together to quickly put on a typhoon aid relief effort. Jointly, they have or ...
Ventura's Truly Own Hometown Newspaper, pick up a copy today!
- In this day and age of electronic media, it's refreshing to see a niche paper still left in publication, and that paper is the Ventura Breeze, with over 16,000 in monthly circulation, we have much news for you! ...
Save the Date! Christmas Tree Exhibit - A California Christmas -- 12/6
- This year, the annual Christmas Tree Exhibit at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum will showcase the great state of California! Featuring natural beauties and manmade attractions, 24 trees will represent not only tourist ...
Northwestern Mutual World Challenge marks final Year at Sherwood Golf &CC
- The Northwestern Mutual World Challenge makes its last appearance at Sherwood Country Club this week, but it should be quite a finale. The 18-player field has attracted many of the best players in the world, headed by five-time winne ...
Holiday Home Tour This Weekend in Camarillo-A great way to get into the Christmas Spirit!
- Meadowlark Service League is proud to present the 35th Annual "Homes for the Holidays" Home Tour and Boutique fundraiser. Get into the holiday spirit and spend a fun-filled afternoon with family and friends ...
Save the Date! The 10th Annual David Mann Chopperfest -- 12/8
- The 10th Annual David Mann Chopperfest will be held Sunday December 8th 2013 at the Ventura County Fairgrounds in Ventura CA from 8am-4pm. The event features: a very special David Mann art exhibit with some of David Mann's original artwork on ...
Members of the American Society of Marine Artists Present Aqueous Exhibit
- Fine art with a maritime theme and models of historic sailing ships are featured at the museum. Stop by and see what you've been missing! ...
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
Restaurants & Nightlife
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2013 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.