April 23, 2014
Submit Calendar Listings
Search for Events
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
San Luis Obispo
Arts & Entertainment
New West Symphony presents: Beethoven's Fifth
(April 25 )
- Steinberg New West Symphony Commission (World Premiere)** Chopin Concerto No. 2 in F Minor for Piano & Orchestra, Opus 21 Beethoven Symphony No. 5 in C Minor, Opus 67 Program Notes Concert sposored by the Ventura County Star Buy Tickets **Special project: New West Symphony wi ...
California Lutheran University presents Spring Awakening
(Apr 25 - May 4)
- Winner of eight Tony Awards including Best Musical, Spring Awakening by Steven Sater and Duncan Sheik depicts the trials and tribulations of the teen years. This rock musical is the most popular show being produced on college campuses around the country. ...
St. John’s Seminary Open House Set for Saturday, April 26, 2014, 1-4 PM
(April 26 )
- Several Cardinals, many Bishops and hundreds of Catholic priests have been educated at St. John’s Seminary since it opened its doors in 1939. Located on land donated by Don Juan Camarillo on a hill above Camarillo, St. John’s Seminary is normally closed to t ...
Brit Week Los Angles is coming to the Channel Islands Maritime Museum
(April 26 - 27)
- The Brits are Coming! The Brits are Coming! Come enjoy a first at the Maritime Museum. ...
Ventura County-based Gold Coast Wind Ensemble
(April 27 )
- Founded in 1991, Ventura County-based Gold Coast Wind Ensemble counts several hundred pieces in its repertoire. Begun with the tastes of the discerning listener in mind, their varied palette possesses marches by Saint-Saëns, Sousa, William Walton, and Kenneth Alford; show tunes by Offe ...
Food Network's Celebrity Chef Robert Irvine Live!
(April 27 )
- Food Network's Celebrity Chef Robert Irvine will be bringing his newly created live show to the Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza. This North American leg of Irvine’s "Robert Irvine Live 2012" follows on the heels of his two premiere performances in Florida to sold out crowd ...
15th Annual Ojai Storytellng Festival
(May 1 - 4)
- Seven of the nation's best known storytellers entertain all ages ...
News & Buzz!!
15th Annual Youth Benefit Golf Tournament and Dinner -- 5/2
- Boys & Girls Club of Camarillo to host the 15th Annual Youth Benefit Golf Tournament and Dinner on May 2 at the Sterling Hills Golf Course, 901 Sterling Hills Drive.
The event is open to all golfers and will feature contests for closest to the pin, longest drive, hole-in-on ...
Save the Date! 3rd Annual California Jazz & Wine Festival -- 5/18
- Live jazz, gourmet food and wine tasting will highlight the 3rd Annual California Jazz & Wine Fest set for Sunday May 18, 2014 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm. Cool jazz, rock and R&B performed by headliner AMBROSIA and other top musicians will fill the air while festivalgoers ...
Students, Museum Collaborate on College Night at the Carnegie Art Museum
- Camarillo, Calif., April 22, 2014 – Students in an innovative CSU Channel Islands (CI) class will stage the first College Night at the Carnegie Art Museum in Oxnard on Thursday, May 1, from 6 to 9 p.m., in an extravaganza featuring art, live sculptures, music, gou ...
9th Annual Ventura County Blues Festival -- 4/26
- The 9th Annual Ventura County Blues Festival is this Saturday, April 26th at Moorpark College. We are excited to have a slew of great musicians coming out: headlining band Kim Wilson's Blues All-Stars; Delta Groove Productions' Delta Groove All Star Blues Revue featuring Sugaray Rayford ...
Chef's Dinner Paired with Rancho Ventavo Cellars!
- Join us, as we celebrate local farms and wineries and the fine art of wine pairing from our resident sommelier. Its sure to be an unforgettable culinary experience.
EVERY FOURTH WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH: 4:00 PM -9:00PM
Presented by ... The Waterside Restaurant and Wine Bar
A Grand Evening at our Restaurant Supports Women and What we Love -- 4/28
- Help Support the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Oxnard and Port Hueneme by enjoying a grand evening out at our restaurant.
Premium wines, gourmet small plates, desserts, luxury item raffles, fun and friendship.
Presented by ... The Waterside Restaurant and ...
The Ventura Music Festival celebrates its 20th anniversary season, “Festivo!” with twelve concerts!
- The Ventura Music Festival presents the finest musicians playing the world’s greatest music: classical, jazz, crossover and popular. Concerts are presented in venues throughout Ventura. The festival also has an extensive educational out ...
Restaurants & Nightlife
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2014 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.