March 2, 2015 Newsletter   |   Become a Member/Affiliate   |   Log In    
   of     Santa Barbara, CA
 
 

The Latest
News & Buzz!

Featured
Restaurants

Featured
Arts & Entertainment

Featured
Leisure Activities

Featured
Accommodations

Featured
Nonprofits
Santa Barbara -- Events & Happenings


Events Calendar
MARCH  /  APRIL
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31 1 2 3 4
>  View Complete Calendar  <

  CATEGORIES
    - Classes, Seminars, Meeti ...
    - Concerts, Shows & Perfor ...
    - Dining & Drink Events
    - Exhibits & Exhibitions
    - Festivals & Parades
    - Leisure, Recreation & Sp ...
    - Markets, Fairs, Shows, S ...
    - Misc. Events (No Leisure ...
    - Social Events, Openings, ...
    - Free Events
    - Fundraisers

  CITIES
    - Santa Barbara County
    - Ventura County
    - Agoura Hills
    - Anywhere
    - Arroyo Grande
    - Buellton
    - Camarillo
    - Carpinteria
    - Fillmore
    - Goleta
    - Moorpark
    - Morro Bay
    - Newbury Park
    - Nipomo
    - Oxnard
    - Sana Barbara
    - Santa Barbara
    - Santa Maria
    - Santa Paula
    - Simi Valley
    - Solvang
    - Thousand Oaks
    - Ventura
 

    < <   Go Back  < <

    Find us on Facebook



                   
> > >  View the "Events Showcase"  < < <

Find Events From ...
 

 Enter a Keyword
 
NOTE: This looks for an EXACT match.
Event & Exhibit Listings

  TODAY
    Coastal Whale Watching
  Condor Express- SEA Landing, 301 W. Cabrillo Blvd., Santa Barbara CA
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
Join the Condor Express on a Coastal Whale Watching Trip to see the amazing California Grey Whales as they make their Northern Migration back up to Alaska with their newly born calves. This 2.5 hour trip will give you the opportunity to see these amazing animals as they head home with their new arrivals. Over 27 species of whales, dolphins and porpoises come to our channel each year to feed, mate and frolic… which makes Santa Barbara one of the best year round whale watching areas in the world. Trips depart at 9 am, Noon, 3pm daily on the incredible Condor Express, one of the finest whale watching vessels in the world.   ($30 - $50)
MORE DETAILS, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Condor Express - SEA Landing
WEBSITE    (805) 882-0088     PROFILE     EMAIL A FRIEND
 
"Award Winning" Country Wine Tasting Tour
  Captain Jack's Tours, 933 Castillo St., Santa Barbara CA
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
Our most popular tour and an experience you will never forget! This wine country tour will escort your party out of Santa Barbara and through the Los Padres National Forest, offering amazing views of mountains, lakes and sprawling hills. You'll enjoy 2 wine tasting stops before heading to an olive oil and vinegar tasting at an actual olive farm (time permitting). We then head into the famous wine country town of Santa Ynez for lunch at Trattoria Grappolo. (Lunch not included in the price. Monday a different lunch location will be chosen.) After lunch we will head into the Santa Rita Hills wine region where you will taste at 2 of the area's top estate wineries. The Santa Rita Hills region is famous for their Pinot Noir & Syrah wines. As we return to Santa Barbara you will be treated to breathtaking views as we descend the mountain while overlooking the ocean, the islands and the American Riviera. (Sometimes the itinerary will be in reverse.) The price includes door to door transportation, as well as all tasting fees. We start this tour between 9:00 & 9:30 and drop back off around 4:00 & 4:30. This is a one of a kind experience for those looking for that "special" day. Captain Jack guarantees it!   
MORE DETAILS, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Captain Jack's Tours
WEBSITE    (805) 564-1819     PROFILE     EMAIL A FRIEND
 
    Heaven on Earth Kayak/Horseback Ride Tour-- Kim Kardashian rode this ride!
  Captain Jack's Tours, 933 Castillo St., Santa Barbara CA
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
This may well be the closest to "heaven" you will ever get…in this lifetime. Captain Jack's Tours is proud to offer our newest and most breathtaking tour ever.   
MORE DETAILS, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Captain Jack's Tours
WEBSITE    (805) 564-1819     PROFILE     EMAIL A FRIEND
 
Guided Horseback Ride -- This is the ride Kim Kardashian rode!
  Captain Jacks Tours, 933 Castillo St., Santa Barbara CA
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
  Captain Jack's Tours 
Guided Horseback Ride! Get along little doggie & hold on to your hats! Experiance the Wild West of yesteryear...today. Ride through the forest & enjoy beautiful ocean views.   ($65.00
MORE DETAILS, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Captain Jack's Tours
WEBSITE    (805) 564-1819     PROFILE     EMAIL A FRIEND
 
    Harbor Kayak Tour
  Boat Launch (S.B. Harbor), Between Sea Landing & Sail Center, Santa Barbara CA
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
Captain Jacks Santa Barbara Tours conducts guided 1.5 - 2 hour kayak tours of the Santa Barbara Harbor at 10:30 & 1:30 daily. Experience California's most beautiful harbor on this fun and easy tour. Our professionally guided tour includes a kayak lesson/briefing, all kayak gear and paddles. This tour is the perfect introduction to kayaking and is fun for the entire family.    ($40
MORE DETAILS, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Captain Jack's Tours
WEBSITE    (805) 564-1819     PROFILE     EMAIL A FRIEND
 
    $60 Wine Tour
  Captain Jack's Tours, 933 Castillo St., Santa Barbara CA
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
We'll escort you to 3 wine tasting destinations in one of our comfortable SUVs or vans. You'll enjoy tastings at 3 of the following locations: Summerland Winery tasting room, Carr Winery, Oreana Winery, Kalyra tasting room, Santa Barbara Winery, Kunin/Westerly or Coastal Winery. You will also enjoy an olive oil and vinegar tasting. The tour includes a stop for lunch at the Bay Roadhouse or Pierre Lafond Bistro. This tour does not go into the Santa Ynez Valley, so we do not see vineyards. Includes all Wine Tasting Fees and Transportation.   ($60
MORE DETAILS, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Captain Jack's Tours
WEBSITE    (805) 564-1819     PROFILE     EMAIL A FRIEND
 
    Coastal Whale Watching
  Condor Express- SEA Landing, 301 W. Cabrillo Blvd., Santa Barbara CA
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
Join the Condor Express on a Coastal Whale Watching Trip to see the amazing California Grey Whales as they make their Northern Migration back up to Alaska with their newly born calves. This 2.5 hour trip will give you the opportunity to see these amazing animals as they head home with their new arrivals. Over 27 species of whales, dolphins and porpoises come to our channel each year to feed, mate and frolic… which makes Santa Barbara one of the best year round whale watching areas in the world. Trips depart at 9 am, Noon, 3pm daily on the incredible Condor Express, one of the finest whale watching vessels in the world.   ($30 - $50)
MORE DETAILS, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Condor Express - SEA Landing
WEBSITE    (805) 882-0088     PROFILE     EMAIL A FRIEND
 
Segway Sight Seeing Tours (Various Times)
  Boat Launch (S.B. Harbor), Sail Center, Santa Barbara CA
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
Get ready for a totally new experience unlike anything you've ever tried. The Segway HT is perfect for touring Santa Barbara. Choose from 4 guided segway tours (prices vary) taking place daily. Your guide will cover the history of Santa Barbara as well as some of the more current points of interest along the way. Tours are offered every day by reservation only. All tours include a lesson and all necessary gear. Renters must be 14 years or older. Call for more information and availability.    ($40
MORE DETAILS, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Captain Jack's Tours
WEBSITE    (805) 564-1819     PROFILE     EMAIL A FRIEND
 
Sailing Cruises (Various Times)
  Boat Launch (S.B. Harbor), Sail Center, Santa Barbara CA
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
The perfect way to end your day in Santa Barbara. You'll experience a fun and exciting cruise while enjoying beautiful views of the coast and the channel islands. This 50' Catamaran offers 1400 square feet of deck space and the multi hull construction makes her comfortable, stable & safe. You'll find plenty of room for you and your guest or a large party. On board you'll find a beer, wine and soda bar. Light snacks and restrooms are on hand for your convenience. We also offer the following cruises: Coastal (Daytime) Cruises: $40 per person Live Music Cruises: $55 per person (Friday Nights Only) Dinner Cruises: $80 per person, Kids $45 (Saturday Nights Only) Note: Dinner and Music cruises run from June 1st - August 31st only.   ($40
MORE DETAILS, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Captain Jack's Tours
WEBSITE    (805) 564-1819     PROFILE     EMAIL A FRIEND
 
    Guided Horseback Ride -- This is the ride Kim Kardashian rode!
  Captain Jacks Tours, 933 Castillo St., Santa Barbara CA
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
  Captain Jack's Tours 
Guided Horseback Ride! Get along little doggie & hold on to your hats! Experiance the Wild West of yesteryear...today. Ride through the forest & enjoy beautiful ocean views.   ($65.00
MORE DETAILS, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Captain Jack's Tours
WEBSITE    (805) 564-1819     PROFILE     EMAIL A FRIEND
 
    Coastal Whale Watching
  Condor Express- SEA Landing, 301 W. Cabrillo Blvd., Santa Barbara CA
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
Join the Condor Express on a Coastal Whale Watching Trip to see the amazing California Grey Whales as they make their Northern Migration back up to Alaska with their newly born calves. This 2.5 hour trip will give you the opportunity to see these amazing animals as they head home with their new arrivals. Over 27 species of whales, dolphins and porpoises come to our channel each year to feed, mate and frolic… which makes Santa Barbara one of the best year round whale watching areas in the world. Trips depart at 9 am, Noon, 3pm daily on the incredible Condor Express, one of the finest whale watching vessels in the world.   ($30 - $50)
MORE DETAILS, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Condor Express - SEA Landing
WEBSITE    (805) 882-0088     PROFILE     EMAIL A FRIEND
 

  March 3
    Coastal Whale Watching
  Condor Express- SEA Landing, 301 W. Cabrillo Blvd., Santa Barbara CA
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
Join the Condor Express on a Coastal Whale Watching Trip to see the amazing California Grey Whales as they make their Northern Migration back up to Alaska with their newly born calves. This 2.5 hour trip will give you the opportunity to see these amazing animals as they head home with their new arrivals. Over 27 species of whales, dolphins and porpoises come to our channel each year to feed, mate and frolic… which makes Santa Barbara one of the best year round whale watching areas in the world. Trips depart at 9 am, Noon, 3pm daily on the incredible Condor Express, one of the finest whale watching vessels in the world.   ($30 - $50)
MORE DETAILS, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Condor Express - SEA Landing
WEBSITE    (805) 882-0088     PROFILE     EMAIL A FRIEND
 
"Award Winning" Country Wine Tasting Tour
  Captain Jack's Tours, 933 Castillo St., Santa Barbara CA
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
Our most popular tour and an experience you will never forget! This wine country tour will escort your party out of Santa Barbara and through the Los Padres National Forest, offering amazing views of mountains, lakes and sprawling hills. You'll enjoy 2 wine tasting stops before heading to an olive oil and vinegar tasting at an actual olive farm (time permitting). We then head into the famous wine country town of Santa Ynez for lunch at Trattoria Grappolo. (Lunch not included in the price. Monday a different lunch location will be chosen.) After lunch we will head into the Santa Rita Hills wine region where you will taste at 2 of the area's top estate wineries. The Santa Rita Hills region is famous for their Pinot Noir & Syrah wines. As we return to Santa Barbara you will be treated to breathtaking views as we descend the mountain while overlooking the ocean, the islands and the American Riviera. (Sometimes the itinerary will be in reverse.) The price includes door to door transportation, as well as all tasting fees. We start this tour between 9:00 & 9:30 and drop back off around 4:00 & 4:30. This is a one of a kind experience for those looking for that "special" day. Captain Jack guarantees it!   
MORE DETAILS, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Captain Jack's Tours
WEBSITE    (805) 564-1819     PROFILE     EMAIL A FRIEND
 
    Heaven on Earth Kayak/Horseback Ride Tour-- Kim Kardashian rode this ride!
  Captain Jack's Tours, 933 Castillo St., Santa Barbara CA
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
This may well be the closest to "heaven" you will ever get…in this lifetime. Captain Jack's Tours is proud to offer our newest and most breathtaking tour ever.   
MORE DETAILS, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Captain Jack's Tours
WEBSITE    (805) 564-1819     PROFILE     EMAIL A FRIEND
 
Guided Horseback Ride -- This is the ride Kim Kardashian rode!
  Captain Jacks Tours, 933 Castillo St., Santa Barbara CA
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
  Captain Jack's Tours 
Guided Horseback Ride! Get along little doggie & hold on to your hats! Experiance the Wild West of yesteryear...today. Ride through the forest & enjoy beautiful ocean views.   ($65.00
MORE DETAILS, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Captain Jack's Tours
WEBSITE    (805) 564-1819     PROFILE     EMAIL A FRIEND
 
    Harbor Kayak Tour
  Boat Launch (S.B. Harbor), Between Sea Landing & Sail Center, Santa Barbara CA
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
Captain Jacks Santa Barbara Tours conducts guided 1.5 - 2 hour kayak tours of the Santa Barbara Harbor at 10:30 & 1:30 daily. Experience California's most beautiful harbor on this fun and easy tour. Our professionally guided tour includes a kayak lesson/briefing, all kayak gear and paddles. This tour is the perfect introduction to kayaking and is fun for the entire family.    ($40
MORE DETAILS, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Captain Jack's Tours
WEBSITE    (805) 564-1819     PROFILE     EMAIL A FRIEND
 
    Botticelli, Titian, and Beyond: Masterpieces of Italian Painting from Glasgow Museums
  Santa Barbara Museum of Art, 1130 State Street, Santa Barbara CA
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
This beautiful and powerfully moving exhibition explores the evolution of Italian painting over five centuries, from late medieval works of the 14th century to Impressionist pictures of the 19th. Drawn from the Glasgow Museums’ outstanding Italian holdings, the show features works by some of the greatest masters of the these periods, including Giovanni Bellini, Sandro Botticelli, Domenichino, Francesco Guardi, Salvator Rosa, Luca Signorelli, and Titian; many of the pictures have never before been exhibited outside of Scotland. The Santa Barbara Museum of Art represents this travelling exhibition’s exclusive West Coast venue.   
MORE DETAILS, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Santa Barbara Museum of Art
WEBSITE    (805) 963-4364     PROFILE     EMAIL A FRIEND
 
$60 Wine Tour
  Captain Jack's Tours, 933 Castillo St., Santa Barbara CA
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
We'll escort you to 3 wine tasting destinations in one of our comfortable SUVs or vans. You'll enjoy tastings at 3 of the following locations: Summerland Winery tasting room, Carr Winery, Oreana Winery, Kalyra tasting room, Santa Barbara Winery, Kunin/Westerly or Coastal Winery. You will also enjoy an olive oil and vinegar tasting. The tour includes a stop for lunch at the Bay Roadhouse or Pierre Lafond Bistro. This tour does not go into the Santa Ynez Valley, so we do not see vineyards. Includes all Wine Tasting Fees and Transportation.   ($60
MORE DETAILS, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Captain Jack's Tours
WEBSITE    (805) 564-1819     PROFILE     EMAIL A FRIEND
 
    Coastal Whale Watching
  Condor Express- SEA Landing, 301 W. Cabrillo Blvd., Santa Barbara CA
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
Join the Condor Express on a Coastal Whale Watching Trip to see the amazing California Grey Whales as they make their Northern Migration back up to Alaska with their newly born calves. This 2.5 hour trip will give you the opportunity to see these amazing animals as they head home with their new arrivals. Over 27 species of whales, dolphins and porpoises come to our channel each year to feed, mate and frolic… which makes Santa Barbara one of the best year round whale watching areas in the world. Trips depart at 9 am, Noon, 3pm daily on the incredible Condor Express, one of the finest whale watching vessels in the world.   ($30 - $50)
MORE DETAILS, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Condor Express - SEA Landing
WEBSITE    (805) 882-0088     PROFILE     EMAIL A FRIEND
 
Segway Sight Seeing Tours (Various Times)
  Boat Launch (S.B. Harbor), Sail Center, Santa Barbara CA
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
Get ready for a totally new experience unlike anything you've ever tried. The Segway HT is perfect for touring Santa Barbara. Choose from 4 guided segway tours (prices vary) taking place daily. Your guide will cover the history of Santa Barbara as well as some of the more current points of interest along the way. Tours are offered every day by reservation only. All tours include a lesson and all necessary gear. Renters must be 14 years or older. Call for more information and availability.    ($40
MORE DETAILS, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Captain Jack's Tours
WEBSITE    (805) 564-1819     PROFILE     EMAIL A FRIEND
 
Sailing Cruises (Various Times)
  Boat Launch (S.B. Harbor), Sail Center, Santa Barbara CA
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
The perfect way to end your day in Santa Barbara. You'll experience a fun and exciting cruise while enjoying beautiful views of the coast and the channel islands. This 50' Catamaran offers 1400 square feet of deck space and the multi hull construction makes her comfortable, stable & safe. You'll find plenty of room for you and your guest or a large party. On board you'll find a beer, wine and soda bar. Light snacks and restrooms are on hand for your convenience. We also offer the following cruises: Coastal (Daytime) Cruises: $40 per person Live Music Cruises: $55 per person (Friday Nights Only) Dinner Cruises: $80 per person, Kids $45 (Saturday Nights Only) Note: Dinner and Music cruises run from June 1st - August 31st only.   ($40
MORE DETAILS, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Captain Jack's Tours
WEBSITE    (805) 564-1819     PROFILE     EMAIL A FRIEND
 
    Guided Horseback Ride -- This is the ride Kim Kardashian rode!
  Captain Jacks Tours, 933 Castillo St., Santa Barbara CA
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
  Captain Jack's Tours 
Guided Horseback Ride! Get along little doggie & hold on to your hats! Experiance the Wild West of yesteryear...today. Ride through the forest & enjoy beautiful ocean views.   ($65.00
MORE DETAILS, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Captain Jack's Tours
WEBSITE    (805) 564-1819     PROFILE     EMAIL A FRIEND
 
    Old Town Santa Barbara Farmers Market
  Santa Barbara Certified Farmers Market, 500 & 600 Blocks of State Street, Santa Barbara CA
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
Tuesdays. Rain or shine. All year round. SUMMER Hours: 4 - 7:30 PM. WINTER Hours: 3 - 6:30 PM.   
MORE DETAILS, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Santa Barbara Certified Farmers Market
WEBSITE    (805) 962-5354     PROFILE     EMAIL A FRIEND
 
Coastal Whale Watching
  Condor Express- SEA Landing, 301 W. Cabrillo Blvd., Santa Barbara CA
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
Join the Condor Express on a Coastal Whale Watching Trip to see the amazing California Grey Whales as they make their Northern Migration back up to Alaska with their newly born calves. This 2.5 hour trip will give you the opportunity to see these amazing animals as they head home with their new arrivals. Over 27 species of whales, dolphins and porpoises come to our channel each year to feed, mate and frolic… which makes Santa Barbara one of the best year round whale watching areas in the world. Trips depart at 9 am, Noon, 3pm daily on the incredible Condor Express, one of the finest whale watching vessels in the world.   ($30 - $50)
MORE DETAILS, MAP & DIRECTIONS
Condor Express - SEA Landing
WEBSITE    (805) 882-0088     PROFILE     EMAIL A FRIEND
 
    "Indigenous Peoples of the Americas" Exhibition Opening Event
UCSB Library, UCSB Campus, Santa Barbara CA
> DETAILS   
> HIDE   
To celebrate the opening of the UCSB Library exhibition “Indigenous Peoples of the Americas: Roots, Resistance, and Resurgence,” Chumash ceremonial dances will take place outside the Library, followed by a reception in the Mary Cheadle Room on the third floor. This exhibition, which explores Indigenous peoples’ heritage and identity, features ancient and modern objects from the Library’s Special Research Collections, and items on loan, including a Chumash canoe called a tomol; pre-Columbian artifacts; medicinal plants; and contemporary graphic art, literature and theater. Exhibition dates are Feb. 10 through June 30, 2015.   
MORE DETAILS, MAP & DIRECTIONS
UCSB Library
WEBSITE    (805) 893-2478
 
Back      Total Results = 1318
= FREE to ALL     = FREE (Some)     = Fundraiser     = Content Alert






















Become a Member/Affiliate
Contact Us
Mike's Chamber Blog
Media News Feed
Quote of the Day
Subscribe to Newsletter
Accommodations
Arts & Entertainment
City Search
Community Calendar
Dining Suggestions
Entertainment Venues
Events Showcase
Free Events
Fundraisers
Happy Hours
Leisure Activities
Member Directory
Menus
News & Buzz!
Restaurants & Nightlife
Shop Local
Support Nonprofits
Useful Stuff
The Chamber & Business Network       |       Chamber Strategies       |       BigCityBuzz.com       |       New Business Showcase

Privacy Policy   |   Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2015 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.